Dr. Finkelstein (trash?)

Dr. Finkelstein

Description: Dr. Finkelstein is a mad scientist who loves to create inventions. He created Sally to help him with his devious ideas and to make him soup. After Sally tries to run away countless times and poison him, he creates another human-like invention looking like himself.

Quote: “Nothing’s more suspicious than frog’s breath! Until you taste it, I won’t swallow a spoonful!”

Role: Damage
Position: Mid
Team: Yellow
Stars: :star:

Animations

Basic Attack: Dr. Finkelstein opens his head and throws his brain at the enemy with the least health dealing X normal damage.

Entrance: Dr. Finkelstein comes zooming in with a rocket strapped to his wheelchair dealing X normal damage to enemies. It falls off after he enters back from the left side.

Victory: Dr. Finkelstein pulls out soup and starts eating.

Defeat: Dr. Finkelstein falls out of his wheelchair wiggling on the ground.

Skills

White Skill: Delicious But Deadly Dr. Finkelstein throws a bowl of soup at the closet enemy dealing X normal damage.

Green Skill: Blast To The Past Dr. Finkelstein invents a time bomb mid battle and throws it dealing X fantastic damage with all enemies to be slowed, blinded, and silenced for 5 seconds.

Blue Skill: Modified Wheelchair Dr. Finkelstein zooms into the battlefield with a rocket strapped to his wheelchair dealing X normal damage.

Purple Skill: Angry Wifey Dr. Finkelstein summons his wife into the battlefield. His wife deals X normal damage and applies scare and study to enemies for 7 seconds.

Red Skill: Desperate Times When Dr. Finkelstein is below 50% of his health, Dr. Finkelstein and his allies gain X skill power and X fantastic and normal damage for 20 seconds. Scared and cursed also apply to enemies for 10 seconds.

Additional star boost:
+X skill power
+X normal damage to “Modified Wheelchair”
+X Armor to Dr. Finkelstein’s wife

Friendships

——————————————————————

Sally - Daddy Issues

More Damage to scared enemies

• +X Armor to Dr. Finkelstein and allies
• +X Tenacity to Dr. Finkelstein and allies
• +X Normal Damage to Dr. Finkelstein and allies
• While scared is applied to enemies, Dr. Finkelstein and allies gain 75% attack speed and scare is applied for 5 more seconds. (20% per star)

Dr. Drakken - Mad scientists

More Health to Dr. Finkelstein

• +X Armor to Dr. Finkelstein and allies
• +X Reality to Dr. Finkelstein and allies
• +X Evasion to Dr. Finkelstein
• When Dr. Finkelstein applies curse to an enemy, he gains 10% extra max HP. (15% per star)

1 Like

This is probably trash. First time ever making one. :joy:

3 Likes

I think this is pretty good :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

It’s pretty good

2 Likes

It’s a very good first concept. Great format but skills need a little more pop. Again though good job.

2 Likes

Thanks to everyone! I’ll take make sure the next one is better… if I even make another one. I really like the disk name I thought of for sally :joy:. I was suggested the mom pot and son pot from beauty and the beast. I don’t remember their name so that’s their name for now.

1 Like

Listen, here is some feedback

Ok good job your good at concepts

1 Like

Your welcome. Mom pot (Mrs. Potts. She got turned into a teapot) and son pot (Chip. He got turned into a teacup and also in his teacup form he has a little chip in/on him idk lol). That is the names of the mom pot and son pot from Beauty And The Beast. Your welcome. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney