Dreamfinder and Figment for DHBM

Off into Imagination by KingThreshie on @DeviantArt

Wouldn’t it be cool if these two made it in?

4 Likes

Would be cool.
Sadly, the most I expect to see out of them is a new badge… (Maybe grants Reality Negation?)

I think this would be a great support character(s). I remember the original park attraction and still love Figment till this day. Please add him/them as playable characters

YES! This would be so good

1 Like

Not my cup of tea personally. Most people have never heard of them before. I know they are adding more classics but this is a bit too farfetch’d

Then you not know Disney. Many people have heard of them before.

I mean most kids h Th was days which is Disney’s general audience. Have never heard of them.

I am kid and I heard of them. Many kids also know. Very popular at Disneyland.

Well sorry for living in a bubble. On a more real note I actually have been alive for 13 years and still this is the first time I have heard of them. They also do not seem very well known on the internet since I did my research

First search of figment is Wikipedia. You can’t use google proper.

This argument is pointless I just was stating an opinion

Not opinion. You say internet doesn’t have figment. The first search is figment.

I never said that. I said I didn’t find MUCH on the internet

Figment is a playable emoji in Emoji Blitz too. I wanted to delve deeper into who Dreamfinder and Figment are, and searching it up, it was interesting. For them to be in DHBM, chances are unlikely for them to be a playable character duo, but we can dream and hope. They can be a support duo, having a skill that gives them the ability to grant certain and limited stat boosts, such as an X second-defense boost, to their allies.

So in other words, I would like to see them. If not, that’s ok.

1 Like

Please add lol.
If they were added, I’d spend all my resources on them.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney