Duck Family

Scrooge McDuck

Stars::star::star:
Role:Control
Position:Frontline
Quote:”I made my fortune by being tougher than the toughies and smarter than the smarties”
Entrance:Scrooge walks in on his Cane
Victory:Scrooge takes out his number one dime and smirks
K.O.: Scrooge falls on his beak/bill with money signs in his eyes and a frown

Skills
Basic attack:Scrooge hits a enemy with his cane

White skill “Richest duck in the world”: Scrooge pays a ally to do 30% more damage for 6 seconds this also increases their reality by X

Green skill “Scottish explorer” : Scrooge studies a enemy for 8 seconds then his attack damage increased by 300% for 4 seconds

Blue skill “Bribe enthusiast”: Scrooge bribes a enemy by taking out some money and swiping it back (teasing them) this charms a enemy for 7 seconds image

Purple skill “Business man”: Scrooge’s “Richest Duck in the world” shields the buffed ally for 5 seconds

Friendships
Scrooge-DarkWing “The Villain needs a mustache!”: Scrooge’s “Richest Duck in the world” Skill now lasts 1 second longer (max time: 8 seconds)

Scrooge-RobinHood “I made my fortune”: Scrooge’s “Bribe enthusiast” skill now takes away the charmed enemy’s reality by X and gives it to 1 person per star (Max:Full team gets a reality bonus)

Alternate Costume:
Comic Scrooge

Collections:
Control
Charm
Shields

1 Like

Fun! He so rich

What? There’s no accuracy stat.

Lots of Corrections to be counted…

Correction Counter

Duck Family? (-5)

Pls don’t put letters on the side of an image! (-1)

I Made My fortune! (-1)

Frontline is not a role! (-1)

The basic attack doesn’t need an image unless you’re showing the cane… (-1)

Long white skill name (-3)
Pays an ally? Too complicated (-1)
Double damage is OP (-1)

Insane Green skill (-5)

Blue skill is Kinda UP (-3)

So is the purple (-3)

The disk names aren’t very good… (-4)
Robin hood disk has no star effect (-1)

My

fortune! (-2)

Words on side of Images (-2)

This concept has poor grammar (-5)

Correction Count: 39

Gif:
tenor
Statement: I guess Scrooge is still smarter than the smarties

3 Likes

Skill Review!

White Skill: “Richest Duck In The World” (Too Long)

Not the most useful skill in the world especially since it lasts 3 seconds and again it’s really not clear and not anything new
Emoji: :confused:
Notes: reality increase and damage increase isn’t innovative and it only lasts 3 seconds to me it seems rushed…

Green Skill: “Scottish Explorer”

A study and 300% damage increase for 8 seconds!? That’s actually insanely op and unbalanced and again not really fresh at all
Emoji: :worried:
Notes: Sorry But to OP and unbalanced and plain just a study and damage increase…

Blue Skill: “Bribe Enthusiast”

Charm lasts to little making this skill almost useless and again nothing fresh just a charm…
Emoji: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Notes: If it lasted a little longer that would be nice and a little something else like a damage increase or skill Power would be nice not just a charm…

Purple Skill: “Business Man”

Nothing innovative at all it just gives a shield that lasts to little and I notice that most of the purple skills you come up with for concepts are just basically boosting the white skill or any other skill every single time it’s nothing innovative or new…
Emoji: :neutral_face:
Notes: Please try to come up with different purple skill boosts it’s always the same just boosting another skill and again it lasts to little…

My Three Emojis
:neutral_face::confused::face_with_raised_eyebrow:
This Concept seems rushed since skills aren’t that great or thought out but either way I’d say this concept is meh also please change up your purple skills a little practice will help your get better so I suggest reading others concepts…

1 Like

You 2 say the names to long but it’s actually 1 letter longer than BayMax’s White skill

Also 9 of my characters in the Fearsome 5/ DarkWing villains have purples that are different than buffing their other skills which another thing Purples must be passive a continuation or revive so not much to do with purple skills anyway if you’re gonna make it more like the purples in game

image Huey Dewey And Louie
Stars::star:
Role:Support
Position:Mid-Line
Quote:”Unca Scrooge!”
Entrance:Huey Dewey And Louie all walk in one behind the other
Defeat: they pout and then sob on the floor
Victory : They cheer and jump in the air

Skills
Basic attack : Huey Dewey and Louie all punch a enemy one at a time

White skill “Mischievous Triplets”: They study enemies for 4 seconds increasing their team’s attack speed up 200%

Green Skill “Triple Time”:Huey takes out a device that Gyro gave him to add 3 seconds of the battle every 10 seconds ( this is also a reference to Huey being older than his brothers by 3 seconds)

Blue skill “Tripling courage”: Dewey inspires a ally for 3 seconds increasing their damage by 150%

Purple skill “Lazy Tripled”: Louie gets lazy so Dewey And Huey shield themselves for 13500 HP that lasts 14.50 seconds

Friendships
Huey Dewey Louie-Scrooge “Adventurous Ducks”: “Tripling courage” now lasts 1 second per star ( Max time: 8 seconds)

Huey Dewey And Louie-Dash “Young Spirit”: “Triple Time” now the load time/ the 10 seconds subtracts 1 second per star (least- 5 seconds)

Collections
•Support
•Shields

1 Like

Wow Huey Dewey And Louie are coming

Here’s the evidence find this 3 days after I made the Concept of them how ironic lol

1 Like

Let’s hope it is the 2017 version. Which version has a dematerializer

1 Like

No it’s gonna be the 1987 version because it’s under Mickey And friends which also the new DuckTales art doesn’t match the game style and if it was the reboot they should be different Characters instead of a trio because the old ones were always together all had same personality and didn’t have much characteristics while the reboot they’re all completely different people and different characteristics also the 1987 version just makes more sense

1 Like

But the quote is from 2017.

The wiki didn’t make the game

Thanks for finding out. Is that where the dematerializer is from.

Hmm

I don’t actually know.

Hey guys. I want to create a voting poll. How can I do it?

Holy typos Batman

You are not the reboot

No, from the official character.

Okay rephrase that as I am now getting confused

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney