Ducktales for Disney Heroes Battle Mode Part 2

Welcome to Part 2 of this series, this time, about Louie! Louie would be a 3 star, back line control hero, with his description saying, “Louie Duck (his real name is Llewelyn) controls his enemies with quick thinking and irresistible business deals.” Louie attacks by throwing spare change at the opponents, and for every 10% of health that he loses, he gets more desperate and throws more change.

His white skill, called “Get Rich Quick”, has Louie strike a business deal with the opponent with the most health, charming them for 6 seconds. It has a chance to fail against opponents higher level than the skill’s level.

For his green skill, called “Quick Wit”, Louie dodges an oncoming attack, and then retaliates, which always lands as a critical hit. Critical hit has a chance to fail against opponents higher level than the skill’s level.

His blue skill, called “Successful Scam”, has Louie make a sale to an opponent, selling them a potion that supposedly gives them shield, but really damages and stuns them for 3 seconds. Leveling up the skill increases damage done by the attack.

Finally, for his purple skill, called “TV Marathon”, Louie gives the two most damaged opponents tablets that are showing the Ottoman Empire marathon, distracting them from the battle for 6 seconds. Distraction works like stun, and has a chance to fail against opponents higher level than the skill’s level.

And that wraps up this part of Ducktales for Disney Heroes Battle Mode. Please leave your opinions on Louie, and what character you would like to see next! Also, please check our Part 1, as I will be editing it soon!

2 Likes

Show scrooge mcduck and donald duck

I probably won’t do Donald, because he would probably be the Donald from the Mickey Mouse series. But maybe Ducktales Donald would be a costume.

Louie friendships

Nick wilde
Pawsicle salesman
DL +65 skill power
Successful scam slows enemy movement speed by 10%
DS +10%
Yesss
Viral videos
DL +40 damage
“TV Marathon” lasts 1 more second and deals 1500 damage per second
DS +1 second

SHOUT OUT TO RYANHYK FOR MAKING THE IDEA FOR YESSS GOOD JOB BUDDY DON’T STOP NOW!:grinning:

1 Like

Yeah, I hope Launchpad would be added in part 3 or whatever because I’m just gonna tell his stars, he would be etiher 10 or 30 since he’s kinda tall he’d be like finnick’s description, but he’d get some help form his be loved plane, but he’d probably be good.

Yeah, I already did Launchpad in part 3.

What about gizmoduck?

He is planned for part 5 or 6 maybe.

Ducktales heroes very welcome here.

Lets just add Scrooge because he would be 10

And webby 10 too!!!

Spaghetti, we do need a part 7 from Donald, because he won’t be from Mickey Mouse, he he’d be Donald Duck, I think his friendships will be Violet, and Scrooge. Wrapped you up

And not telling u what to do.

Dewey’s for part 4 pls

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney