Ducktales for Disney Heroes Battle Mode Part 4

Welcome to this part of the series, where I try my best to create the ideas for Ducktales heroes. This part’s hero is a little bit different, as it works a bit like a mix between Sulley and Boo and Hiro’s skills. That hero is the Gearloose Lab Team, which consists of Gyro Gearloose, Lil’ Bulb, and Manny the (Formerly) Headless Man-Horse. They would be a two-star, back-line, damage hero. Their description would say, “Gyro Gearloose, Lil’ Bulb, and Manny the Headless Man-Horse damage their opponents with inventions, malfunctions, and wild rampages.” The Gearloose Lab Team attacks by shooting Gyro’s shadow dispel ray.

Entrance animation: Gyro leads the team into battle, and Lil’ Bulb hops onto Gyro’s shoulder.

Victory animation: Lil’ Bulb and Gyro hop on Manny’s back, and Manny rears up.

Defeat animation: Manny and Lil’ Bulb run away from the battle, and Gyro chases them.

For their white skill, called “Not Evil, Just Wildly Misunderstood”, Lil’ Bulb malfunctions, causing him to disobey Gyro’s orders, his bulb to change to red, and spring into the fight. Lil’ Bulb has X health, and Lil’ Bulb’s attack does x damage to two closest opponents. When defeated, Lil’ Bulb returns to normal, and runs back to Gyro. Upgrading the skill increases Lil’ Bulb’s attack power and health.

For their green skill, called “Intern Charge”, at the beginning of the battle, Manny charges in, dealing x damage. Upgrading the skill increases damage done.

For their blue skill, called “Shrink Ray”, Gyro pulls out his shrink ray and shoots at one opponent, shrinking them for 4 seconds, having an effect similar to stun. While shrunk, the opponent is attacked by Gyropuddlians, doing x damage. Upgrading the skill increases damage done.

For their purple skill, called “I Need This Job”, Gyro makes it clear that if they lose, Manny will be fired, and Lil’ Bulb will be shut down, motivating them to do better, causing Manny’s “Intern Charge” to gain x energy, and causing Lil’ Bulb to shine his Bulb brighter in the “Not Evil, Just Wildly Misunderstood” skill, and to blind opponents for 4 seconds. Upgrading the skill increases energy gained by “Intern Charge” and decreases the chance for the blind to fail for opponents higher level that the skill’s level.

That is all for this part of the series, so please tell me your feedback on the Gearloose Lab Team, and make a request for the next Ducktales character to be put in. Thanks!

Do Dewey next please!

so when you said it works like sulley and Hiro…you meant just that it was more than one character as one hero… Oh…

Can you show me screenshots who is who Spagetti? I do NOT get this.

The chicken is Gyro, the bulb is Lil’ Bulb, and the Horse with a Scrooge head is Manny.

…thought you was showing something bad on here til I realized it was a horse… :neutral_face:

Yes he is a horse lol great we need him!

Oh thank you! Got me confused.

I am planning on doing another one soon, so should I do Dewey, Magica De Spell, or Storkules?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney