Dude, I think we just found a SuperHero! 🦸‍♀️ (Eleven Concept *Unlikely*)

Eleven
Character Info:
Stars: :star2::star2:
Position: Mid
Role: Control

Movements

Basic Attack: Instead Of a standard basic Eleven uses her power to “Cripple” an enemy Reducing enemies armor by x for 7 seconds

Victory: Eleven smiles slightly as she cleans the blood from her nose

Defeat: Eleven sobs as she crouches covering her eyes

Entrance: Eleven simply walks in

White: Telekinetic
Eleven lets out a wave of telekinetic force knocking back all enemies and slowing their attack speed by 30% for 7 seconds
During this time enemies take x DOT for the same amount of time

Green: All Seeing
Eleven puts a bandana Over her eyes for 10 seconds, during this time she dodges all attacks and cripples all nearby enemies she can stack up to 15 cripples onto enemies these stacks are removed from enemies after 10 seconds

Blue: Friends Don’t Lie
Eleven and nearby allies cannot be charmed or stunned each time a Charm or stun is ignored by an ally or Eleven they gain a stack of Friendship, Friendship increases allies Armor by X stacks are removed from allies once there below 30% Max HP
There is a Max Of 15 stacks
Immunity may fail

Purple: The Rage
Now while Eleven is using “All Seeing” nearby enemies are cursed for 10 seconds.
This skill can be done every 8 seconds

Friends

(Concept coming Soon :hushed:)
Will/Eleven
Telekinetic Link
Wills Flayed form lasts 2.5 seconds longer and Will now gains x Skill Power while Flayed
Allies: Merlin, Lu??? And Sally
+300 Reality

Eleven/Sulley & Boo
Caring Link
Eleven Now heals for x Health each stack of Friendship on the team, X increased skill power for allies with a stack of Friendship
Allies: Mi??, Jack Sparrow and Vanellope
+400 Armor

Eleven/Merlin
Magical Link
Eleven now takes 75% less damage while in the effect of All seeing and heals for 50% of her Max HP over 4 seconds while in the effect of all seeing
Allies: Jack Skellington, Sally and Mickey Mouse

Hopefully you all enjoyed this concept I was originally gonna post this on the contest submissions but this Concept doesn’t fit the format and it was Almost finished soo… but anyway Hopefully you enjoyed for my next concept will
Be on:

Contest wise:

Also sorry for no fancy Gifs XD currently using my iPhone
Anyway hope you enjoyed! :smile:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney