Dug‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

Dug Concept

Stars at the beginning: :star2:
Role: Control
Position: Mid
Team: Blue

Entrance: Dug runs to the battlefield while chasing a tennis ball.
Victory: Dug smiles and wag his tail
Defeat: Dug gets very sad.

Quote: “Hey, I know a joke! A squirrel walks up to a tree and says, “I forgot to store acorns for the winter and now I am dead.” Ha! It is funny because the squirrel gets dead.’’

Basic attack: Dug barks at the closest enemy

White skill: Squirrel! :fist: (normal damage)
Dug hears a squirrel which is behind enemies, he runs toward the squirrel and deals X damage while passing enemies and reducing enemies’ armor and reality by 50% for 12 seconds.

Damage done is increased by 100% on studied enemies.

Green skill: Tracking Nose
Dug uses his nose to detect an enemy with highest armor and reality, reducing that enemy’s armor and reality to 0 for 10 seconds and applying to them 3 stacks of weakness which last for 12 seconds.

Reducing armor and reality has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Blue skill: Retriever’s Charms
Dug charms two enemies with the highest skill power for 12 seconds and increasing their attack speed by 70%.

Charmed enemies have a 40% chance to stun damaged enemies for 8 seconds.

The stun has a chance to fail if the charmed enemy is above level X.

Purple skill: Big Nose
Dug lowers enemies’ purple skill levels by 30 for the first 10 seconds of each wave.

Enemies are studied for the first 10 seconds of each wave.

The study has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Red skill: The Alpha :fist: (normal damage)
Dug’s basic damage is increased by X whenever an enemy gets studied, Dug carries this buff between waves. Dug shares 50% of his basic damage with allies.

‘‘Tracking Nose’’ deals normal damage to all enemies equal to 300% of Dug’s basic damage.

Additional stat boosts:

+X BD
+X Crit Damage
+X damage to ‘‘Squirrel!’’

Friends

Merlin - Squirrel For a Day

Short story: Merlin saw Dug running around Park and chasing squirrels, Merlin wasn’t happy how Dug treats squirrels and told him to be nicer to them, but Dug said that they’re dumb and should be dead, outraged Merlin used his magic to turn Dug and himself into squirrels to teach him a lesson, but at some point, a creep stole Merlin’s wand and both follow the creep in the City to get the wand back. Unfortunately at the end of the day they get surrounded by the creeps, underpowered Dug and Merlin thought that it’'s their end but both get rescued by Rescue Ranger and deafening enemies, after battle Merlin was able to get his wand and return himself and Dug to normal, as Dug was actually rescued by chipmunks he promised to not chase any squirrels for at least a week.

Disk

Weakness from basic attacks

• +X HP
  • +X SP
  • Enemies lose X armor per stack of Weakness
  • Dug applies a stack of Weakness which lasts for 20 seconds every 6 basic attacks (-1 attack per star)

Kim Possible - Drakken’s Dogs

Short story: One day Kim crosses a path with a really sad dog, Kim tried to pet the dog and asked what happened, surprisingly, the dog answered back and said he is Dug and that some creepy blue guy and woman with green flames stole from his friends special collars which allowed them to speak like him. Kim quickly realised that it was Drakken and Shego, she called Wade to locate Drakken’s Lair, while waiting, Kim and Dug were attacked by creeps, after the battle Wade found the lair, Kim and Dug quickly gets into the lair but both ended tied up above lava pool. Drakken then said he planned to take over a world by using dogs and to make it happen he needed the special collars, to later ‘update’ collars and make many copies, to make any dog which wears the collar be under full control of Drakken. While tied up Dug said to Kim to click a location button to hopefully other dogs find them and rescue after while it happened Drakken and Shego were chased by a pack of dogs, while Kim used one of her gadgets to untie from the ropes, she held Dug and landed safety in land, giving a final kick to Drakken which falls on Shego, both dizzied gets tied up, while Dug found the missing collars. Their mission was successful.

Disk

More reduced armor and reality

• +X BD
  • Enemies lose X armor
  • Enemies lose X reality
  • All other enemies from ‘‘Tracking Nose’’ lose 12% armor and reality for 10 seconds (+12% armor and reality)
  • ‘‘Tracking Nose’’ has 10% shorter cooldown (+10% cooldown)
11 Likes

Nonononononononononononononono

For how long?

I believe you mean carries

4 Likes

Yes, it’s already possible (depending on enemy), and removing just some armor and reality isn’t good on a single enemy, not in the level of 2021 needs, there are more buffs than debuffs.

As long as the Dug’s charm works.

Fixed.

No. I mean how long does the stun last?

I know it is, but I think that maybe lowering it by 70% would be better than just about an instant KO

It doesn’t work like that :confused:

Not really instant, just very quickly. Say Dug reduces a creep’s armor to 0, then Dash uses Getting Punchy plus the stacks of Weakness, possibly killing and One-shotting the enemy depending on the skill level

I can see where this goes lol.

Great concept

3 Likes

It’s time for–

1 Like

Wow! I really liked this concept! Good job :clap:

1 Like

Honestly he should study enemies instead of reducing armor. That way normal damage crits

He studies with other skill, reducing armor is better here

Ok. I get it

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney