Duke Caboom Friendship Campaign Problem

So do you see that enemy right there? Despite being well above the level needed to win and Duke himself having a Fantastic damaging move, that enemy won’t die. Am I doing something wrong?

Can you upgrade Miss Piggy to survive to wave 2? Since she has a knockback, with the right timing Duke will hit the brute

Doesn’t work. The knockbacks only work if Duke or Miss Piggy deal normal damage. The only way to get past that stage is by equipping Miss Piggy’s QH disk, which deals Fantastic damage to tanks. The Brute qualifies as a tank.

Thanks for the tip; I’d never heard that before and wouldn’t have guessed that the Brute is classified as a tank. Now I know I can complete the campaign whenever I want, just to enjoy the story. (Not that I’m ever going to spend time adding even the second star to that disk; I’m not sure I’ve ever seen Duke’s purple skill damage an enemy, so what’s the point in adding a stun to it?)

It’s to compliment the knockback that comes with it.

I created this same thread almost in June. I also put in a support ticket. You need miss piggy but you don’t need the disk on piggy (I never got it). Her knock back positions the brute to line up with dukes purple skill. I guess the disk however is another option with the new friend system. I had to get piggy to orange 1 to keep her alive (before the updated friend system came out).

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney