Dumbledore: A Hero Concept!

Albus Dumbledore

Role: Frontline support
Quote: Did you put your name in the goblet of fire!?
Stars: :star2: (10 chips)
Trial team: Blue
Dumbledore walks into battle, ready to protect his ally’s with spells and magic!

Entrance: Dumbledore confidently walks into the battlefield, and practices a spell before starting the battle.

Victory: Dumbledore smiles, puts away his wand, and claps.

Defeat: Dumbledore drops his wand and falls to the ground, while reaching out for the enemies.

Basic attack: Dumbledore twirls his wand, increasing all ally’s attack speed by 5%.

SKILLS:

White skill: Avada Kedavra! : Dumbledore uses the Avada Kedavra! spell, and points it at the enemy with the most hp, decreasing their hp by 90%. When Dumbledore uses this skill, his hp is decreased by 20%. This skill also grants ally’s a shield that lasts X seconds.

Green skill: The Hat and The Bird: Dumbledore takes out the sorting hat and the pheonix. The sorting hat goes over to the ally with the least energy. That ally is inspired and granted X energy. The pheonix flies over to the enimies, and blinds them, then flies over to all ally’s, and increasing their movement and attack speed by 20%.

Blue skill: The Goblet of Fire: Dumbledore summons the Goblet of Fire on the battle field. While the goblet is on the battlefield, enemies are dealt X damage per second as fantastic damage. Also, while the goblet is on battlefield, all ally’s are healed over time, and each enemy is given a random buff. The goblet has X hp, and it blocks all enemies from coming in melee range.

Purple skill: The Only One He Fears: Whenever a tank or control ally is eliminated, all enemies are dealt X normal damage, while all ally’s basic damage is increased by X percent for X seconds. If there are no tank or control ally’s, then this skill happens only once per wave when any ally dies.

Red skill: Find the Light:
Whenever Dumbledore uses “ Avada Kedavra!”, all enemies are slowed for X seconds. Also, whenever a enemy is buffed, that buff goes to the ally with the lowest level.

FRIENDSHIPS:

Merlin: Wizard Friends
Disk: Whenever Dumbledore uses “ The Goblet of Fire”, all debuffs are removed from ally’s.

• X skill power
  • X armor

Voyd: Interesting magic
Disk: When Dumbledore uses “ Avada Kedavra!”, all allys are stunned for X seconds. This skill also grants ally’s the ability to apply a random debuff during their basic attack.
+ X healing done
+ X damage dealt

Thank you for reading my concept! This is my first concept, and post! I am new to the forum, but I love it so much!

Welcome to the concept community!

How many people read this calmly :rofl:

Also, uh, I’m pretty sure you mean Avada Kedavra. This also doesn’t seem like something Dumbledore would do.

2 Likes

Sorry for the spelling mistake! I am not going to change this skill, but thank you for the input!

Plus, I did this concept very quickly, if you want to see another BETTER one, check out my Chef Gusteau concept!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney