Eda Nerf please?

I know there is no disrespect, I’m just saying that they’re doing what they’re doing for a reason, whatever that reason is…

Eda really needs nerf

Everyone needs a nerf that way we can see numbers that are actually perceivable. The difference between 3 trillion and 42 trillion is absolutely nothing when 1.5 trillion kills the opponent. I’ve said this before, but if we drop EVERY stat, damage, skill, etc number, the balance would be exactly the same and it would be easier to grasp the numbers being used and therefore, easier to fine tune. But currently the numbers are outrageous.

But yes, Eda, kuzco, and Dante are stupidly OP. I have a very low alt account (like mostly orange and a few reds, and only halfway to the level cap) to test things and my team of them have no issues going against many heroes that are close to being maxed out. That shouldn’t happen.

1 Like

Eda completely breaks the game. For those who say she’s fine, you must not play the game or at least avoid fighting against her evey chance possible.

1 Like

Or like her being OP.

I just think maybe when new heroes are released and introduced by perblue @TheGrillFather and @Justus , may I recommend adding to the description of the new toon being introduced who perblue believes to be the counter for said new toon with what disk?

Maybe if players had a better understanding who should counter based on the developer stand point, maybe that can bring more balance to the game then the constant argument of they need a nerf or not. I personally on the team of no nerfs, just more balance everywhere else.

Objectively false. All the buff did was up her damage output to be in line with the other broken heroes, which A: WE DIDN’T NEED MORE OF, and B: She completely removes the SP and BD of the enemy team with her disk, making her the most potent defensive unit as you need Shere damn Khan to actually have any real stats to work with unless you go for a mirror match.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney