EDIT: Issue resolved, please ignore/delete topic

EDIT: It’s finally working again, so please ignore/lock/delete this topic.

For the past couple of days, whenever I click on the menu or account icons in the upper-right corner of the forum, the menu for that icon flashes on the screen for a fraction of a second and then vanishes. The search function still works, it’s just those two icons. I’m accessing the forums through Chrome on a bare-bones cheapo Acer Chromebook, if that helps.

4 Likes

Can you possibly post screenshots? As someone living with a handicapped forums, I am curious to see what your problem is.

4 Likes

I could post a screenshot to point out the icons I mean, but since it’s an issue about something displaying for far too short of a time, I really can’t get a screenshot of the issue. If needed, I might be able to figure out how to take a recording of what’s happening on my screen and post that.

2 Likes

Oh, that aorta thing has happened to me before. I didn’t worry about it too much.

1 Like

Scratch that, it’s finally working. Odd. I rebooted to try to resolve the issue and it persisted, but now about 15 minutes later I can use the menus again.

I’ll be deleting this topic in a few minutes, since it’s no longer needed. EDIT: Or I won’t, since I don’t have permission to do so. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Glad it worked put for you. :grin:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney