Edna Mode | C. Concept

Edna Mode

2-Star Midline Support
Edna
“You can’t! It’s impossible! I’m far too busy. So ask me now before I again become sane.”

White: Designer Fabrics
Edna fastens a cape to each enemy, doing X damage and inflicting “Caped” for 6 seconds.

All damage done by enemies inflicted with “Caped” will be fantastic. It is not treated as a negative status effect.

Green: Over 1000 Degrees!
Edna punches a code into her keypad, sending a turret out of the roof that incinerates the furthest enemy, doing X damage and silencing them for 6 seconds.

Blue: Blackberry Lavender
Edna pushes a button on her keypad, causing foam to burst from her weakest ally, shielding them for X health and removing up to 3 debuffs from them.

Purple: No Capes!
Edna and her allies take 30% less fantastic damage from all sources.

This has a reduced effect on allies above level X.

Friendships:

Edna/Jack Jack
“Babyknitting”
Edna gains X Skill Power
“Blackberry Lavender” gives the ally 80 * S energy

Edna/Bo Peep
“Wool Fabric”
Enemies with “Caped” have their skill power reduced by X
Disables last 15% * S longer on “Caped” enemies

I know @Champion_David will like this :wink:

3 Likes

Oh he will come running faster than Dash. XD :rofl:

:open_mouth:
Its kinda sad you know me that well @Drone_IX but yus! Just yus! Just one question.

So…what about Yax? He has no clothes… Sorry just bothered :confused:

But other than that, Yus! Yus! Yus!

Thank you @PawpsicleSticks this is beautiful! Priceless!!!

@Polaris plz implement this! Plz!

2 Likes

Oh I known u here 4 a while ever since I got on the forums. wink wink :wink:

Thanks for pointing that out, I never thought about it! Yax still has his beads, so it could burst from them.

I think the blueberry thing may just fall from above. There are lots of characters without clothes(Yax, Rex, Scar, Sulley, Mike Wasowski, WALL-E, EVE, Olaf, Stitch, not sure about Ursula and Genie).

1 Like

BlackBerry Lavender should have the downside of disabling fire base moves like jacks pumpkins,jack jacks moves at purp, etc…just to keep it realistic to it and keep balance

Fire moves are a pretty small niche, and they usually don’t last long enough to be worth having something to specifically counter them. It would be more useful just to remove negative status effects.

And @Turned_To_Sin… I’ll just change the wording and take clothes out of the equation.

1 Like

Entrance:types on the keyboard,and then sees the creeps.victory: yells win!defeat:drops the keyboard and jumps on it angrily

1 Like

Where did you get the impression that Edna Mode has anger management issues?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney