Effective Friend Disk List

I was just wondering, I know this might take a lot of work, but as better reference, can anyone create a list of each Heroes’ effective friend disk(for example, the Woody disk fits Sulley effectively)? I want to use this as future reference.

The thing is that some characters have more than one useful disk. If you, for example, ask people which Barbossa disk is better, opinions will be different.

1 Like

It really depends on the team you use the character with.

Use this link

3 Likes

Yes, but if a hero has more than 1 useful friend disk, I don’t see the problem with listing both and adding a small note beside them. I will try to start a list but I don’t have all discs, so I won’t include disks I don’t have other than personal thoughts

Oh I see. Thanks.

In barbossas case you can use anyone you want. But choices like this one are not everywhere, in 95% of situations its obvious what to pick.

In 95%, perhaps, but not 100%. Everyone chooses for him/herself.

@Emitz also gives his friend disk suggestions as part of his Tier Lists on Reddit, which generally seem quite accurate :slight_smile:

Well actually, Sulley’s disk is debatable too.

Ralph’s disk gives him immunity to stun and allows him to heal when he would be stunned. Making it more suitable for arena.

Woody’s disk is more useful in City Watch and Invasion as it heals allies. :wink:

1 Like

The healing is practically nonexistent. 500 hp out of 100k hp healed every few seconds is absolutely nothing. Now if the disk blocked freezes this would be a whole different story.

You forget one simple thing( no wonder ).

Ralph’s disk doesn’t help him from freezes. And you will have enough in arena.

Woody’s disk is the winner everywhere because he can replace a healing support and heals everyone in arena if he survives a bit(which is hard but still).

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney