Effective Heroes Only

Hi guys! I just made a new account on server 5 and I just finished the tutorial last week. I want to build my team now (15 heroes because of Coliseum and Guild War). Can you please recommend heroes that’s effective in many areas (ex. Coli, Arena, CW, etc.)? I can’t decide who to build up. I just got Judy, Gaston, and Dash but I don’t know if they’re reliable in the long run so I’m still using the default heroes (Ralph, Vanellope, Elastigirl, Yax, Frozone plus one free 2-star hero (Felix).

Calhoun is very helpful in arena and others

1 Like

Judy is a fantastic support hero later in the game! Yax is usually better at the beginning of the game, but I’d still work on Judy for arena and coli battles.

2 Likes

You are obviously gonna want Nivk for city Watch.

Take a look in the “Rankings” screen - there u can see the top arena and coli teams on your server at any time, and see what heroes are commonly / rarely used. :slight_smile: it doesn’t really change between game modes (except nick)

Use any heroes you want, as long as you upgrade their skills to the max limit.

1 Like

I never used Nick Wilde in my old account so I have no idea how good he is. I always relied on Jack Sparrow and Emperor Zurg in City Watch. Can Nick survive in Arena too?

You’re one of the few people who compliments Judy. Maybe I can consider that?

I love Judy too!

Wiith the Felix disk, she can increase basic damage by a mind boggling amount and this amount increases every time you add a support hero.

Then she has a heal for those who KO enemies and a white that both knocksback and deals decent damage.

Too top it off, she has a revive as well.

One of my personal favorite heroes. :wink:

1 Like

I have no idea about that! I also never used her. Actually, I never used Zootopia heroes except Yax.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney