Elimination Game

Yeah, that was my point, too. Glenn Close or Emma Stone…

Milly Farrier?

Thank you. Now I remember. Also Clara from Nutcracker & The Four Realms besides what is being suggested.

1 Like

Definetely Nadya and Mad Hatter…

So, I have been working hard to find a cast and I chose some of characters you wished for and added some others and I think I made a good cast. But you have to choose that yourself. :slightly_smiling_face: Here you go, the cast for the Characters from Live Action Disney Movies Elimination Game:

Feel free to comment your thoughts on it.

Are you looking forward to the next Elimination Game?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

How did you make the poll like that?

Is it bad that I don’t recognize all of these characters…? Most of them, yes, but not all of them.

1 Like

I think I don’t recognize half of them :rofl:

So I will vote out one of them :joy:

Yeah, it was difficult to find character from different movies and not only having remakes. I don’t know many of these characters either :sweat_smile::woozy_face:

1 Like

I know all but one.

I know most of them, not sure about a few

Here’s the ones I recognize (top to bottom, left to right):

Cruella, Belle, Roger Rabbit, Giselle, X
Maleficent, Ulysses (?), Tron, X, Aslan
Mary Poppins, X, X, X (although I think the actress is Anna Kendrick?), the Russian guard from Muppets: Most Wanted (forgot her name)
The Mad Hatter, X, Ivan, Mal, the girl from A Wrinkle in Time

Dishonor on my cow I neither know Angelina Jolie as Maleficent nor Tron…

After Mary Poppins there are Artemis Fowl and Will Turner. The one after Hatter is the Jake Musketeer always talks about

1 Like

I Know everyone on her, but the cat… Instead of having characters we don’t know maybe add some others like from the Disney musical “Into the woods” or even “Petes Dragon” I could brainstorm some with you @Irrer_Minnie in a PM…

Thanks for the offer but a few things:

1.)

It’s not easy to find characters everybody know unfortunately. I did my best and there are some well-known characters in the cast and also others.

2.)

I don’t think people know these movies more than e.g. Artemis Fowl

Thank you for the offer though! I really appreciate that!

1 Like

Sorry, who is the Cat though?

So the Muppets don’t count as live action characters?

The cate is called Jake apparently.

And I agree with @Irrer-Minnie that it’s difficult to find characters everyone knows (if you do not want to game full with live action remake characters)

1 Like

I wasn’t sure if I could count them and they are in many Elimination Rounds on the Forums and I wanted to have some more special characters in this round. :slightly_smiling_face: I really love the Muppets though!

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney