Elimination Game

What an amazing round! I really enjoyed it and here are the results:
Our runner-up is Flynn Rider with his charming smolder! Applause! He really deserves it!
tenor (5)

And that means in first rank we have Kristoff! :1st_place_medal: What an amazing Rank 1
Kristoff-frozen-38243971-245-245

I will post our Hall of Fame later today and the surprise anniversary round will probably start tomorrow :tada:

11 Likes

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

2 Likes

download (2)

3 Likes

1 Like

No! He deserves better!

1 Like

YES YES YES YES. WELL DESERVED. THAT. IS. MY. FAVORITE. PRINCE. WHO. IS. NOT. REALLY. A. PRINCE!

Johnathan Groff wins. YAY

Didnā€™t he marry Anna who was a princess? Werenā€™t her parents King and Queen or something

Yes and Anna is queen but he was not originally a prince and they do not even get married in either movie. Also I think his title would be Lord or something else because he was not born into royalty. I do not know how it works.

I am pretty sure they married in the 2nd one,or almost did,but it didnā€™t happen

I thought Elsa was queen?

They got engaged. Huge difference.

That makes sense

I know the difference

One year! With the gameā€™s three years anniversary, we are having our one year anniversary! Letā€™s review this year real quick

We started with a Disney Princes Round I am not counting. It was won by Flynn Rider :sweat_smile:
After this, we got a sad round about the saddest scenes in Disney movies which was one by the scene when Andy gave away the toys :disappointed_relieved:
We went on with a cast of randomly chosen Disney and Pixar characters. Our winner was Disgust! :green_heart:
Then we had a round about the cutest kids! You couldnā€™t decide between Anna and Rapunzel, so we have two winners for that one!
After that Scar was chosen for the best villain! :smiling_imp:
And Frozone had many concurrents but won the #blacklivesmatter round and the title as the best black Disney Character! :black_heart:
Megara won for the best female ā™€ and Iā€™ll make a Man out of you was chosen to be the best Disney song! :notes:
We then took my most powerful In-game characters and put them into one round! It was won by Mushu (whoā€™s still one of them) :dragon:
After that, with a lot of discussions, Mother knows best Was chosen to be the best villain song of our Halloween themed round :jack_o_lantern:
Della Duck was chosen as the Disney mother by you :duck:
And then my least powerful characters were in a round. That one was won by Hiro Hamada :robot:
Our round after that one was truly magical and Genie ended up being Rank one! :sparkles:
Then we had a lot of discussions who should win as the best live action characterā€¦ In the end, it was Angelina Jolieā€™s Maleficent :purple_heart:
And our most recent round was a reboot of the first: Best Disney Princes! And this was won by Kristoff! :prince:

What an amazing resumee!

Our anniversary round will feature all the winners that are characters, so no songs or something like that. It will be full of the winners! Credit for the idea goes to @Tragic-Magic! :kissing_heart: Thank you!
And this is the cast:

Click here!

Itā€™ll start today.

Are you looking forward to our anniversary round?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

I know whom Iā€™ll be rooting for!! (And probably everyone else will know as well :joy: )

We will see how far he comes :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Same, but there is another option Iā€™d be fine with if he loses lol

2 Likes

I vote no because no Mary Poppins :rage:

Is it bad I read this to the tune of ā€œThank you all for Coming Alongā€ from P&F?

1 Like

No. Not at all.

Rooting for Disgust :v:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney