Elimination Game

:balance_scale: No new creep will spawn in the super amazing forum heroes thread if Della gets eliminated.

4 Likes

#MinnieForPresident

I’m Still Bug because of what just happened that I even forgot what I was going to do XD
I already remember XD

Good point

Bye Della

2 Likes

Agreed.

And a promise to try to be better about it too is always even better.

Yes, and if you want to continue to talk about it just so you can further understand or anything, we can talk on a PM so we can have fun.

4 Likes

Nevermind that. Considering what just happened, I think I would rather not to involve myself.

1 Like

I am seriously not mad at you just so you know. I am usually always open to discussion about it in order to help others understand things more, but it is best to do in private. I learned this the hard way

3 Likes

I know. But seeing how I did today was just making me feel bad about myself. I think it’s best to not let me talk about your situation. Or even know what your situation is.

2 Likes

Flex, instead there will be a huge spawn of creeps. :anger:

Haha, Bye Della :wave:

Why don’t you eliminate both? :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

This makes sense

All voters except ABC are members or regulars. ABC is a basic member whom I know has voted in elimination games quite often. So I should say: Count all the votes!!!

And if you’re not willing to do that, eliminate both of the characters, so we can go on.

3 Likes

Okay, we’ll forget about that. :sweat_smile: I will eliminate both

3 Likes

So we’re eliminating both Della and Kristoff!
00a8c250b8a205636d9632e951038dc0
bd9ad561f3699e44bf93dd9f5dc3c2e1

Round 3:

• Anna (Frozen)
  • Disgust (Inside Out)
  • Genie (Aladdin)
  • Hiro Hamada (Big Hero 6)
  • Maleficent (Maleficent)
  • Megara (Hercules)
  • Mushu (Mulan)
  • Rapunzel (Tangled)
  • Scar (The Lion King)