Elimination Game

If you have Spotify then listen to the Tangled Songs in German! They are much better…

I only like Sandy Claus and Mother Knows Best. Tangled probably has the best songs Disney has ever made.

2 Likes

If you understood them…

Maybe… But try it…if you want to

Listen to Adulting if you haven’t already. It will make you :joy::joy::joy:.

Well it made me laugh at least

3 Likes

And: Tangled plays in Germany

Eh. Songs sung in a language I don’t understand sound gibberish imo, and (some) songs don’t sound good in gibberish.

Ik. It’s great! :joy::joy::joy::ok_hand:

I cannot pick the best movie. But I will say ALAN MENKEN AND HOWARD ASHMAN were amazing (and are - Howard died just before Beauty and the Beast was released). Also THE SHERMAN BROTHERS and so many other Disney songwriters (past and present) deserve appreciation for the songs they have written.

Ooh. I love to listen to Dutch Disney Songs! It’s such fun :joy::joy::joy: also tried something on Vietnamese… Sounded strange…

IKR! And that opening song Candace sings! I lost it when she went all rock and roll!

Oh, Such A Beautiful Day.

2 Likes

The P&F movie was hilarious. I laughed so much.

2 Likes

I need to start watching Phineas and Ferb… apparently its a show that hasn’t lost its charm over time like many other series

1 Like

Doof and Isabella arguing over who is a better leader was something I didn’t now was missing from my life.

1 Like

Yes. Phineas and Ferb is great! I love it

1 Like

What language is this? Isn’t it called Vietnamese?

Best song from that movie

1 Like

By far!

(10)

My Disney favorite songs:

• Higitus Figitus
  • Dig a little deeper
  • Speechless
  • Friend like me
  • La Llorona
  • Let it go
  • Hakuna Matata