Elimination Game

This reminds me of a certain person obsessed with one movie lol

Literally, yes. Metaphorically
 no.

2 Likes

Personally I don’t like bo, I like elsa more (but not as much as Olaf and Sven lol)

2 Likes

Bo is kind of mean to be honest.

Elsa is so much nicer and gentler and obviously much cooler!

2 Likes

Ehh I must say I find this problematic. Bo in Toy Story 4 is showing leadership and taking (the right) initiative. The idea that if a women takes the lead, she becomes “bossy” is to me quite old fashioned.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s nothing against Elsa, but you shouldn’t insult Bo in this way, and female leadership in general.

Yeah that’s the problem for me. But your logic is backwards.

Elsa, as Queen of Arendelle, is also a leader. Very powerful, much more so than Bo for obvious reason, yet much kinder and more humble.

Meanwhile, Bo pushes people around, gets angry quickly and even refers to Woody as “her accessory”. And Disney praises her for this because she is “powerful female”.

Would you praise the film the same way if Woody pushed Bo around and called her “his accessory”? There’d probably be outrage. It’s a big double standard.

Being strong doesn’t mean being bossy and rude. Being a female doesn’t excuse it, in my opinion.

1 Like

With my remark of Bo being a leader, I was not trying to say that Elsa is not a good leader. (Although there are theories out there suggesting Anna is more of a leader and Elsa a protector)

I suppose this refers mostly to Bo’s actions within the store, and I must say that it might seem “bossy”. However, when you’re undertaking a rescue-mission someone needs to take the lead firmly in order to succeed. She is the one who knows how this work around there.

Here I can agree on that if Woody would have acted this way in this enviroment, I might not have liked it. But, as I said, Bo know’s this place, so it is not a-logical that she acts this way

But in the end, what was most important for me to post the above: the use of the word “bossy”. As far as I know a word used to discard female leadershap
 So I wanted to raise awareness on that. Try not to use it again.

I think being a protector is being a leader.

There is a way to lead firmly without making derogatory statements towards the people you are leading.

I’m not saying it’s illogical that she’s acting this way, but that’s not the point.

If this was Woody’s turf and he was pushy and rude, you wouldn’t like it. I hold a female to the same standard. It’s not equality if you exempt one from being kind just because she’s “a female in leadership”.

Again, Elsa is a female in leadership and she is not bossy.

Bo also acts as a leader, but she is bossy.

It’s scary to think people refuse to call out corrupt leadership just because that leader is female.

Why can’t we look past gender? As a leader, she is pushy and bossy. Has nothing to do with her gender, it’s the way she leads.

Elsa, also female, is a leader who is not bossy. Much better leader in my opinion.

2 Likes

hu5tw403p89ruqfowl3n4

I’m honestly voting for Bo now, and I hope Mushu wins

1 Like

Agree! Mushu for the win!

1 Like

My next choice is Rapunzel or Flynn!

2 Likes

Rapunzel or Mulan

1 Like

RRERERWTWEEW

1 Like

Not Flynn. He is amazing! :grin: The best Disney Prince ever!

3 Likes

Overrated in what world? :sweat_smile:

The film is very overlooked.

I mean you have a point, I guess Flynn can be my second option!

And great. But I don’t like it that much because my sister had a CD and so I had to listen to it everyday
 :see_no_evil: If Disney wants to make a remake of Tangled I can be Flynn
 :grin: Already know the text :joy:

1 Like

Wasn’t Flynn’s character determined via multiple woman answering questions about what they liked about men?

4 Likes

Oh really? That’s nice
 A friend of mine said I’m like him
 :grin::sweat_smile::joy:

3 Likes

Well I’m voting for Flynn

I’m surprised nobody voted Rapunzel. I feel like she’s gonna win.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney