Eliza Hamilton (Hamilton Concept)

I ran out of likes. Bookmarking this to like later. If things continue to not be on the topic of the concept itself, let’s move this somewhere else so that it stays on the topic of Hamilton and the character Eliza!

1 Like

And you said you didn’t agree with this? If you want to really have this convo DM me.

3 Likes

You did a terrible job in making your point :clap:

Try to look more reasonable next time :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

Hooray for sarcasm! :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Hey everyone! I really do not want my concept to be closed. I have spent a really long time on making these Hamilton concepts and put a lot of love and effort into them. For everyone’s sake, if this conversation wants to be continued, let’s take this to PMs to figure this out.

Thanks. @Imagineer_V

6 Likes

I’m sorry if I’m late but, frankly you don’t deserve to close your concept just cuz of one person! And if he wants to hate on your hard work, let him. It doesn’t matter what he thinks it matters what u think to your work! I love all of your concepts even if you think they are somewhat pointless, keep doing what you’re doing and do what you love!

1 Like

Thank you for the support. I just said that so we could go back onto the topic of the concept itself. I did not care what they thought at all, but I still did not appreciate it.

Also, please let this concept die now. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will never let your concept die, not like this, I will support you like you support me!

You clearly do not know how concepts work. They are released. They get about a day or 2 of attention in various ways. Then, they start to travel down the list of top topics. Please stop replying to this thread, as it actually makes things worse.

Also, I am very proud of this concept, and thanks to all of you who liked it and enjoyed it, as it gave me my 3rd nice topic that was a concept :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Where is it listed that they get a day or 2 of attention, i looked all over and couldn’t find it a link would be greatly appreciated

It isn’t listed but please stop replying to my concepts.

Everyone stop replying, imagineer is tired of you people replying to a topic that should be dead, so stop it, a topic is dead when it is dead so again stop it

5 Likes

Oh the irony :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Amazing how that isn’t related to the topic at all!!! Stop replying please!!!

and this is a fresh new concept not past the 2 day imagineer rule

She asked you to stop replying to it but you don’t listen

He/she does the same in other thread. Makes no sense

Imagineer just wants the fame of the concept to be short-lived, like all concepts :man_shrugging:

And anyways you’re only making it a warzone, and that’s what Imagineer doesn’t want.

4 Likes

She is a she there is no need for that

If you dont like my opinion dont reply. Those are imagineers own words

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney