Eliza Hamilton (Hamilton Concept)

Imagineer_V here with another concept based on the Hamilton Broadway musical! Hope are enjoying it greatly and are looking forward to the grand finale of the series! Peggy Schuyler will be next because I have been wanting to make her for a long time. Any feedback is always appreciated. Enjoy the concept! :smile:

Eliza Hamilton

Alexander Hamilton’s wife, whose loving, kind personality and inner strength can support even the weakest of her allies.

“Look around, look around at how lucky we are to be alive right now.”

:star2: :star2: :star2: Midline Support

Trial Team: Yellow

Animations

Entrance: Eliza walks in holding some of her letters from Alexander.
Victory: Eliza spins happily.
Defeat: Eliza cries and screams, looking at the player.
Basic Attack: See Passive

Skills

White - Helpless
Passive: Eliza looks at one of her love letters from Alexander, healing her X HP.
Active: Eliza begins to dance in happiness, cleansing all debuffs from her weakest ally. This also charms the frontmost enemy for 7 seconds. Charm may fail against enemies over level X.

Green - Burn
Fantastic Damage :sparkles:
Eliza takes out more of Alexander’s letters from the box of them she keeps. She burns them all in sadness and anger, throwing them across the battlefield. This deals X damage per second for 9 seconds. This also applies 1 stack of Fatigue to all enemies.

Blue - Take a Break
When Eliza reaches 45% of her Max HP, she charms 2 enemies with the most Skill Power for 12 seconds.

Purple - Who Tells Your Story
“Helpless” now gives all allies an X Reality boost that lasts the rest of the wave. A percentage of that boost carries from wave to wave.

Red - That Would Be Enough
“Helpless” now heals all allies 45% of what heals Eliza in her basic attack. “Helpless” now cleanses all debuffs from all allies. Debuff cleanse may fail with allies over level X.

Additional Stat Boosts:
+X Max HP
+X Skill Power
+X HP healed in “Helpless”

Friendships

Eliza Hamilton/Rapunzel
“Tell Your Story”
HP & Damage
“Take a Break” now activates when Eliza reaches +5% of her Max HP. +5% per star
+X Damage dealt in “Burn”

Eliza Hamilton/Alexander Hamilton
“Winter’s Ball”
DOT & Skill Power
Damage over Time in “Burn” lasts an additional 3 seconds +2 per star
+X Skill Power

Hope you enjoyed! :grin:

15 Likes

I love it, as usual :+1:

1 Like

Pretty neat concept. I love it.

Never seen Hamilton, but it’s cool!

If you have Disney+ you can watch it. It is awesome, but there is some stuff that is PG13 so you might want to get a parent’s permission before watching. There is just some swearing.

My parents don’t care bout spearing really

Swearing I meant

Any feedback at all? Just wondering. Please stay on topic of the concept and it’s source.

It’s unlikely. Unlikely concepts can be made and you don’t have to like it cause I love Hamilton and Broadway. I am just sharing my love for it by making concepts of the characters. Why exactly don’t you like it? If you don’t like it at least say why.

2 Likes

Ok. If you don’t like it, don’t say anything. I think you are just being rude because you disagree with me on other things. Now let’s stay on topic please. Only give feedback if it is helpful.

2 Likes

Again, if you do not like it because you think it is pointless to make it, please do not troll on the thread. If you had actual feedback on the skills and stuff, I would be willing to listen.

5 Likes

Everyone has a right to post on the forums and share their opinion, ill look for some more concepts

So you can drill those into the ground to!?

Now you’re just looking for trouble :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Yeah, why? :thinking:

What ridiculous is that you are being rude and off topic, this concept took a very long time to make and I’m sure imagineer doesn’t appreciate you abusing it like this

1 Like

If you’re gonna teach someone “a lesson”, do it in a way that doesn’t make you look undignified

3 Likes

Yeah? Why don’t you like it? If you have no reason to not like it don’t say a thing.

3 Likes

Because you attacked it

Hm, no let’s be rude on a Disney website that’ll be good!!!

@Onelove you clearly aren’t trying to offer feedback. If that was the case than you wouldn’t be trashing concepts with mindless responses. It’s not our fault you have decided to ruin your own experience on the Forums so do us a favour and grow up.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney