Elsa is not in Princess Collection?

I dont know if this is a mistake or not but why Elsa isn’t in Princess Collection???

@Polaris could you guys double check it pls? Thank you

Because she is a queen.

3 Likes

It’s not, elsa isn’t a princess she is a queen

she is not a queen by the end of Frozen 2 tho

You could make a similar queen/princess argument for Kida but I think they are probably going off of the official “Princess” definition by Disney in which Elsa and Anna (or Kida) currently aren’t included…

1 Like

She isn’t a princess either

1 Like

I know. So that plus the fact she is not official means that she is not going to go in the collection, unless Elsa and Anna enter the official Disney Princess group.

Anna could (if she ever comes), but at the end of frozen 2 she is the queen of Arendelle

she should not be demoted to a princess cause she is a Queen

Disney: alright Anna you r being promoted to a queen
Anna: woo hoo
Disney: now here’s the sad part, you won’t be featured in Disney Princess or anything princess related again
Anna::cry:

1 Like

I think Kida and Vanellope should be in there, too. @Polaris

2 Likes

They are not part of the official Disney Princesses, so that will not happen.

The collection isn’t called Disney Princesses it is called Princesses. There is clearly a reason, either because non mainstream Disney Princesses will be added to the collection, or because it was a mistake.

1 Like

Disney’s website calls her a Disney princess. And in the movie WIR BTI she is in the disney princess room.

Elsa is in that room too

I thought that was odd too, yes, she’s a Queen, but in my interpretation, she’s a Disney Princess, so should be in there.

Mulan and Belle are not Princesses, so by those examples, being an actual Princesses is not what is required to be in this group.

It would be nice to include Kida in this group too.

Nothing to do with it.
I also think Vanellope should be here, but Disney made such decision.

4 Likes

Please look at what Musketeer said. It is not open to your interpretation in any case because it is a Disney brand. How are Belle and Mulan not princesses? They are by Disney’s standards. I could understand your claim about Mulan, but not Belle.

getting there… :grimacing:

2 Likes

I saw it coming too. I am now going to back away from this for a while.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney