Elsa is not in Princess Collection?

she should not be demoted to a princess cause she is a Queen

Disney: alright Anna you r being promoted to a queen
Anna: woo hoo
Disney: now here’s the sad part, you won’t be featured in Disney Princess or anything princess related again
Anna::cry:

1 Like

I think Kida and Vanellope should be in there, too. @Polaris

2 Likes

They are not part of the official Disney Princesses, so that will not happen.

The collection isn’t called Disney Princesses it is called Princesses. There is clearly a reason, either because non mainstream Disney Princesses will be added to the collection, or because it was a mistake.

1 Like

Disney’s website calls her a Disney princess. And in the movie WIR BTI she is in the disney princess room.

Elsa is in that room too

I thought that was odd too, yes, she’s a Queen, but in my interpretation, she’s a Disney Princess, so should be in there.

Mulan and Belle are not Princesses, so by those examples, being an actual Princesses is not what is required to be in this group.

It would be nice to include Kida in this group too.

Nothing to do with it.
I also think Vanellope should be here, but Disney made such decision.

4 Likes

Please look at what Musketeer said. It is not open to your interpretation in any case because it is a Disney brand. How are Belle and Mulan not princesses? They are by Disney’s standards. I could understand your claim about Mulan, but not Belle.

getting there… :grimacing:

2 Likes

I saw it coming too. I am now going to back away from this for a while.

2 Likes

When the villain version of this comes out I bet there will be a debate on king Louie

Live action movie make him in solid villain position, and he wasn’t so-nice in original either.

But Barbossa shouldn’t be included as villain, and he keeps is.

True, barbossa could be there due to him being a main antagonist, but he does switch sides and saves jack and the gang so, I don’t think he would be there

Barbossa is a villain when he wants to be

1 Like

I thought Belle was not a literal princess, I thought she was just a village girl who is the daughter of an eccentric inventor.

But I’m not familiar with her movie, so that’s about the limit of my knowledge when it comes to Belle.

Oh got it. I recommend watching the movie. I do not want to spoil it but if you watch it you will understand why she is a princess.

I mean she marries a Prince, so…

You literally just said what i said.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney