Elsa trouble

So how do you deal with Elsa? What characters can shut her down?

1 Like
  • Use Vinny but red skill needs max, At beginning, stun all enemies.
  • In the case of Elsa’s red skill, use Mad hatter but red skill needs maximum [Allies are immune for 4s]
  • If she is in the last position, you can use Simba or Mulan. (This case may not work if they have Mad Hatter max red skill)

That’s not how it works…

He only stuns characters with an attack speed buff so unless Elsa has the attack speed mod upgrade or is being buffed by an ally it won’t stop her

3 Likes

Use Kronk with Yzma disk, it will block the freeze and make all allies invincible at the start of the wave

1 Like

Thanks for the tip

1 Like

Thanks I’ll try this out

1 Like

I like using Silver with Jim disk against her. He has pretty large basic damage and decent tenacity, so Elsa targets him with her red, not touching your main damage dealers, who can one shot her with ease.

2 Likes

Is not a buff

1 Like

Invincible

Thanks, amended the typo

Yes it is…

Fear’s Red Skill can help with her starting Freeze (though it can fail due to level) and his Blue Skill shield can potentially reflect her Freeze if she uses her skills on those targets.

Fred can eventually make you immune to freezes altogether if conditions are met.

Pleakley (Mo) can lower Freeze duration under certain conditions.

Heroes that target the backline have a potential to stop her. Ron is notable since he can Slow her down to a crawl with Green and/or Stun her with Blue. Shego and Kim can also attack the backline enemies, just not with the same exact effects. Older heroes like HD&L can bring one to the front, Eve could Stun her via Red Skill (or maybe another target, depends) and Hiro (Da) can Stun them all with his Blue, if you happen to have them. Not recommending that you specifically raise them however if you don’t know their overall “worth” though.

Regardless, Vinny still stuns heroes with an attack speed mod which was my point.

1 Like

He doesn’t actually

Are you sure? I was fighting a Vinny with my Felix (who has an attack speed mod) and every time Felix was stunned at the start of the wave.

It could really be anything. Vinny’s red never counted speed mods, they’re not buffs, they just increase the base speed.
He used to stun Linguini, not sure if he needed to have a speed mod or not, but that was a bug that was fixed

Vinny was the only one in the lineup that could’ve stunned him so it may have been a bug :man_shrugging:, anyway we’re getting a bit off topic.

She is one of the WORST damn characters to fight against to get friendship badges where you have no choice but to use the toons you are given. Man she sucks.

Yeah I typically don’t have a problem with her normally, but after her refresh she’s wrecking in friend campaigns. Which has been typical of refreshed heros in older campaigns, unfortunately PerBlue has not pulled most refreshed heros. I’m stopped short by Elsa in two different friend campaigns right now, there’s nothing I can do but level up enough to survive. She needs pulled from older friend campaigns, along with Shank. New friend campaigns aren’t a problem, as with the power creep the newer heros are better equipped to deal with them.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney