Elsa's stat decrease after the boost

She received a big increase to her skill power which affects all her skills more than the basic damage would, this small decrease was in order to make it more beneficial to her.

4 Likes

Yeah, it was a very nice boost, I’m impressed by how much damage potentiak she actually has now :grin:

However, the change on the Olaf disk was, in fact, a weird choice. Is it possible the shield HP stat isn’t correct?

It looks like the Olaf disk was brought down as it was bloated to begin with, but discussing with the team what to do as it looks like it may have been lowered more than originally planned. Just waiting on if it was infact lowered too much or not.

That disk, as any starting shield… or any shields nowadays are just bad, now it has the same numbers as mentioned many times, bad bonuses in new RS and disks, just stop with these nerfs, it makes nobody happy, but it seems to be ignored, as anything else. :upside_down_face:

What’s the point of a 4M HP shield?

“Bloated” as in too strong?

It was very very weak already :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

with skills in the game that can deal over 100M damage, I wouldn’t consider a 40M shield to be “too strong” :man_shrugging:

even without that, there are many shields counters, to the degree shields acts as a debuff.

Looks like we’re gonna change 'em back! So the Olaf shield numbers will go back to what they were. I am not sure yet on when this change will go in-game though.

7 Likes

and could this be increased as any other numbers in disks instead of staying same?

this disk was always bad…
like triple from 40M… so this would be helpful at least a bit.

Is it just the shield HP going back to what it was before, or the entire Olaf disk?

I don’t know when but they did increased the shield HP and her red skill bonus that got decreased :hugs::hugs::hugs:

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney