Elsa's stat decrease after the boost

We all know that Elsa’s stats got increased after update…but not all of them

This is her red skill passive stats before

And this is after

As you can see, her basic damage boost and her skill damage (the 3rd line) got decreased :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

I don’t know why because it is clearly against the definition of “stat increase”. Any information you would like to share @Loutre? Thanks in advance

2 Likes

I mean, look at the massive boost at skill power. I think that makes up for it considering she’s a skill caster

1 Like

In addition, the shield HP from the Olaf disk was cut to a fraction of its original value (5,905 before I think, down to 875)
Luckily, the max HP was increased and the duration was modified so stars 1 and 2 have less durations than the original values, but all other stars have greater duration (from 8 + 3 per star to 5 + 5 per star)

2 Likes

I don’t think her disc with Olaf got any decreased

Before:

After:

They could keep it the same though :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: why decrease it?

Looks like the HP shield per tank hero got a big decrease

2 Likes

Curious, any thoughts on Elsa’s stat improvements today compared to yesterday now after having gotten to test her more? :-).

Like has anyone felt if she is stronger now or not?

2 Likes

Oh, that’s not 39M

That’s 3.9M

1 Like

Oh yeah, that does seem strange. 3.9M shield is not substantial at all against some of the more recent skills & attacks… it will be gone in 1 second, let alone 25 lol

1 Like

The nerfs on red skill… are very minimal, they shouldn’t affect the fact that her current overall damage potential is massive (when she has scare allies or crit mods). And that 250 energy gain sounds pretty broken… like they nerfed Mr. Big cause he gained 100 from two debuffs :sweat_smile:

The shield one makes no sense indeed. It’d still be pretty bad with 39M HP (but I’m guessing one digit got lost somewhere anyway??), but 3.9M is literally just there to give advantages to shield counters, really

1 Like

Luckily she wont be able to spam it as her white only does damage and that’s it.

OMG. Now that you guys siad it, I mistook it for 39M… It is 3.9M… what I’m the world…

That shield will be gone in sec… How on earth is that an improve???

@Loutre, pls tell me this is a misunderstanding…

4 Likes

Elsa gains more than 1M Max HP but lost 17M shield HP :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: the compensation is horrible :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Whoever is in charge of her stat increase did a terrible job on her disc

Not really though, as she doesn’t gain the shield herself anyway. The shield is for tank-allies, not for herself.

The red skill got a little nerf, but overall I think we can still say Elsa got a major upgrade. Certainly cause not everyone has red skill maxed.

6 Likes

That’s for sure, major damage buff. Her CC was barely pushed but it was already good for a damage hero. Her damage was lacking for that role, and now if my calculations are correct her damage potential is better than most recent heroes (well except the obvious OP ones…)

2 Likes

When they said “Elsa’s stat increase”, people would expect ALL her stat got increased… Not decreased :frowning: :frowning: and I put her with tanks so now she can’t help her allies as she used to :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: great … Just great…

I was a little upset about her red skill stat but now, knowing about her disc, I’m super disappointed and sad :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

I know this is just me ranting and of course, they would never change this. This is Perblue we are talking about. They don’t even comment anything on this thread :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Haizzz, all my excitement when I saw Elsa got boosted are all gone… Why do they make it so hard for us to praise them? :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

(Even with tanks, the Frozone disk was and still is better anyway)

5 Likes

Well, I don’t use jt

Any words about this @Loutre?

Why decrease??

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney