Emerald Rarity Preview Part 2

Ehm, other than you going out of topic, I think Total Dramarama can’t come because of the “CN” property.

3 Likes

I dont believe Stranger Things is property of Disney

2 Likes

It isn’t disney doesn’t have the rights to stranger things and probably never will

1 Like

Stay on topic, please!

5 Likes

… so basically, all of the above is entirely pointless, because this is the cost of Emerald badges

7 Likes

Just wanna be clear on something.
If a hero already has high enough base stats, like say enough crit rate to super crit with each attack, does the Emerald stat boost actually do anything?

Just tested… Emerald actually WEAKENS some heroes because it ignores the base stats.
For example, Dash (who is a Tier 1 btw, so he should come out of this the strongest), base normal crit of 840 (so guaranteed super crit)… but when Emerald comes into play, he is reduced to 50% chance to standard crit.

4 Likes

Without double drops right?

Which at this point should be permanent double drops.

3 Likes

Straight off the bat… the whole subclass thing is amazing as long as you fight enemies below emerald. As soon as it gets to emerald vs emerald however, it’s essentially a major nerf for 90% or even more of the characters. It takes one quick look to see this…

6 Likes

I thought that the stats weren’t supposed to take effect against enemies below Emerald, but the UI seems to suggest that they do :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

So now all stats have 0 effectiveness, who thought that will improve balance.

Everyone but Negaduck, since now his evasion is at 0, he can cleanse more.

3 Likes

I mean that’s cool

1 Like

Even Negaduck got his damage reduced by… idk how much exactly but it’s definitely way over half. I don’t think that balances it out :grimacing:
The only buffed ones are Joy Miguel and Kermit cause they had nothing to begin with

4 Likes

So is it a good idea to raise the heroes to emerald or leave them in yellow +30? for that drop in stats.

From my testing, better to keep heroes at Y30 unless the level scaling stats are high due to Disk or Mods.

2 Likes

Yeah… as for now it’s better to keep heroes at Y30.

Thanks PB for saving stamina. :heart:

4 Likes

Thanks, that’s very helpful!

3 Likes

It cost more then 3mil stam bottels to get every hero from y30 to e0. Crazy

1 Like

Here’s the thing, conceptually, the subclass idea isn’t a bad one… it’s just kinda worthless because they included the “ambition” stat.

The very nature of it forces subclassing into one of the level dependant stats in order for said stat to actually be high enough to do anything, and for most that results in a direct downgrade. Except for the like of evasion or tenacity granted by disks because THAT is so insanely high it actually doesn’t even matter.

4 Likes

They should just let those stats be accumulated like before and none of this would have happened.

Why couldn’t they just increase or add for those who didn’t have it? Why reset the rest to 0 like this?

It is way more work to be done and for what? Making a lot of players mad? :roll_eyes:

This seems like the final nail in this coffin…

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney