Fun With Emojis!

As some of you are aware, the cosmetic emojis in the game are from Disney Emoji Blitz! This is a thread for anything emoji related!

Crossover emojis

GoGo and Violet…

Dug and Dash…

Bioluminescent Tamatoa and Figment (my fave, lol)

Fred and Mushu…

Sometimes, they turn out more cursed then cute… Darkwing Kermit

Dash and Mcquee
Dash - Mcqueen

Facilier and Hatbox
Dr Hatbox

Bambi and Davy Jones

Bambi Jones

Stitch and Pooh
Stitch-Pooh

CDAs and Mickey

Bloopers of unfinished edits that look kinda funny

New emojis

Slushy
Slushy

Constantine
Constantine

Perry
Isabella:

ATBE Exclusives

Exposition

As this meme states for both @One_Little_Spark and @Rinoxer0nte
So please bear with us. Wocka Wocka?
Fozzie_PowerUp
I guess not

How to make texting size

To make the emojis texting size, follow these steps! may vary depending on the device

And you are set!

Requests/In the works (Anyone who is going to edit can list them here, you can also put suggestions here)

(Nothing yet)

And have fun!
Please add and clean up where you think things look unfinished. Add your own dropdowns if that category is not there. Feel free to make any of these PNGs, and edit the OG ones out.
</remember it’s fun!>

22 Likes

“I am the terror that hops in the night! I am the bad string that ruins your guitar (or banjo) performance! I am Foulleg Frog!”

I tried.

14 Likes

I call that abomination “Darkmit”

5 Likes

Can we make the Dark Kermit meme? That would be fun!

Maybe, I´ll see how to make it a meme.

Just a Dark Kermit emoji, not the meme… I will do that part. See what you can do with “Disguise Jasmine” and Kermit

Jim Beast? :thinking:

Okay

I think there aren´t emojis of Jim :thinking:

Who is Jim Beast Again? I will google them

I tried… (and now I know how to resize things :grinning:)
Dark Kermit

I think: Jim Hawkins + Beast.

2 Likes

I think that they are talking about Jim (Beast) from Xmen… Beast is his nickname. But For the future…

1 Like

If you fill in all of the spots between kermit and the hood with black, your are good

Okay, also I reworked a bit Frushu, I think it looks better now
Frushu (2)

4 Likes

And if any of you want to make emojis here is a link with some of the DEB emojis (@Spark can get more)…

The editor doesn´t matter, it only matters that you put effort in it, I use “GIMP (version that it is now)” and @Spark uses “Power Point”, feel free to show your own crossovers/abominations :grinning: :wink:

This is true! @Rinoxer0nte and I both have images that you can not find on the wiki (GoGo, Fred, Bioluminescent Tamatoa, ect.) So feel free to ask for those!

This comes in the wiki… technically…

Which wiki are you using? I only use the wiki to remind myself of some of the emojis when deciding a base… I use this one to browse, then use the zip. file to get it highdef.
isney.fandom.com/wiki/Disney_Emoji_Blitz#Gold_Box

I use the one that I put here, bioluminescent tamatoa is Tamatoa´s power so it shows there.

Oh, ok. Tamatoa’s power does not feature the emoji itself… It is hidden underneath the other faces in a weird “Mini Game” that you can do with the emoji one it is unlocked

This may be a little off topic but on the topic of creating emojis: I made a concept image for a Shan yu one time, I may have to do som digging to find it but i made that and thought I could share

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney