Spark and Rino's Artistic Edits 🎨

:musical_note:Welcome back my friends, to the show that will end when we get to 10,000 replies never ends! :musical_note:

As some of you know, @One_Little_Spark and @Rinoxer0nte are both editors/artists. We decided to bring our love for art into the emoji thread that was specifically for emojis. @Rinoxer0nte and I decided to collab on a banner for the banner competition. It turned out really nice!

So we discussed and decided we were going to make a thread just for edits! It will be like the DHBM Photo Gallery, or it’s sequel, DHBM Photo Gallery 2, or the DHBM Meme Center. You can request, show off, or make any edited photos or models. I know that some of you like to make gifs @Black_Widow, some like to filter photos @Filadae_Djaq. It all goes here! If you have any questions, share with the group, or PM @One_Little_Spark or @Rinoxer0nte!

21 Likes

my photo gallery is filled with this kind of stuff

11 Likes

And you can also make or request cursed things :grin:

8 Likes

Ehh it might be just me, but what can I expect from this topic? How will it stand out among the named topics?

3 Likes

Nope never made them :sweat_smile::joy:

7 Likes

Here’s a free transparent image of Mr. Big and Koslov. Does this count?

8 Likes

So, you remember that for example @Grim_grinning_Ghost made some costume for character in christmas season? things kinda like that and like @LetsGetDangerousBro posted or other stuff like this.

Which fitted the Photo Gallery nicely, so it could go there as well :man_shrugging:

But I won’t judge. You can post it here as well

I feel the Photo Gal should be more for milestones ingame, and this thread for costumes and edits of stuff disney/dhbm related :grin:

Photo gallery 1

Photo gallery might seem like it is only for awards, but as you can see it’s much more broad.
The only reason memes got an own topic is because it really flooded the photo gallery first.

That being said, I’m not oppposed of sharing costumes, edits and art here

6 Likes

Here is a hint to an event we will start monday… :shushing_face:

5 Likes

Thats winnie the pooh event

I cannot unsee the emoji being attached to the antenna

9 Likes

Well I made this: Elvis stitch
Elvis stitch
I used this:
Screenshot_20210306-215516_2 Screenshot_20210306-220240_2
Not the best, not the worst…

7 Likes

The event is a Springtime Costume Contest!

• The costume should be something that they wear/would wear
  • Submissions due on April 2nd
  • I will make a thread for submissions, but if you want to remain anonymous until after the contest, PM me

Here is an example of what you could make:

1 Like

If someone wants to edit a Jack Jack costume…

1 Like

Imagine Bambi Jones in a full body…

4 Likes

What if Dug was in DHBM?

12 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney