Emojis in contest people already have

Now this might only be for server 4 but I just want to say these Contests have been giving emojis we already have lately thought I should mention it

3 Likes

Well there are some new players and other the possibility don’t have those emojis, I mean I have missed some in contest before

Yea but still The Bo Emoji was given for free and it would make more sense to give emojis nobody has then Go back to giving old emojis

6 Likes

But weren’t some people, especially new players, not here for that?

I missed a few emojis too but to be fair to both old and New players I think they should do the emojis no has yet then go back to the old ones

2 Likes

Yea I agree with @FanFro_BlueFlame I want the scar emoji . But I think there doing it in a cycle again

Would rather have some stamina packs or something else that would benefit players other then emoji’s that is only visual and hardly anyone uses

2 Likes

Nah I want the scar emoji for my profile pic but stamina would be cool@SirSmash

1 Like

You could unlock them from doing friend missions etc before and that was more rewarding when you actually earned them and not given them for free

2 Likes

The scar emoji you can’t earn from friendship

And you can’t unlock all of them from friendship missions

Stamina is an item not an Emoji and they give items and emojis

1 Like

Yes but they could add it to there easily and give us something in contest rewards to better help the growth of players

1 Like

Like I said they have items too like mission speed ups

1 Like

But I understand that new players may not have this but the other rewards are good to just thought I should mention this

1 Like

I have both of the emojis in this contest but really, I don’t mind. As others said, some may not have it, so this is chance for them to earn it :slight_smile:

I dont need any emojis at all, as a reward.

This is just a bonus, which new players doesn’t need, it isn’t stamina or diamond crates.

And why giving same emojis, nonsense.
Same as invasion, always same upgrades materials.

3 Likes

There giving mission speed ups and skill upgrades

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney