Emperor Kuzco Concept

Emperor Kuzco
Bio: Although greedy, he is an emperor, he is ready to fight, in his llama form!

Control
Yellow
Frontline
Quote: “Hit the road, Bucky!”

Entrance: Kuzco (human form) dances into the battlefield.
Basic: Kuzco becomes a llama, he rams into the enemies.
Victory: Kuzco knocks Pacha’s house off the hill.
Death: Kuzco becomes a llama and dies.

White Skill: No touchy
Passive: Kuzco yells no touchy, he knocks the enemy out and gains 7 hardy stacks for 6 seconds.

Active: Kuzco yells no touchy, at the beginning of each wave, he kicks the closest enemy and gains x damage for a duration.

Green Skill: llama time
Kuzco rams into the weakest enemy, he gains +Max HP and gains 4 hardy stacks.

Blue Skill: Dancin’ and feelin’ the rhythm
Kuzco charms the closest enemy, he also heals the ally with the least shield block and x damage.

Purple Skill: I’m a llama
Kuzco uses his “llama time” skill power and reduces his Max HP.

Red Skill: No touchies
Kuzco reduces 20% of his health for “No touchy” skill power.

Battle Badge:
+x shield block for weakest yellow team ally
+Max HP increase
+x fantastic damage

Friendships:

Kuzco and Pacha: a llama in need

disk name: A friendly llama

Kuzco and Pacha fight the enemies, they gain 5 hardy stacks and use x damage.

Allies: Kronk, Emperor Zurg, Pete and Mickey Mouse

Kuzco and Aladdin: One Jump, from being together

disk name: Kuzco, with a soon-to-be-sultan

Kuzco and Aladdin work together, they work collaboratively as they use x damage and gain 4-8 hardy stacks.

Allies: Jasmine, Peter Pan, Snow White and Yzma

My 4th concept, yessss!!!

6 Likes

I’m not going to write down every piece of criticism, but I will give you the idea of it.

First, I recommend looking more into how skills operate. Many of your skills are just way too underpowered and, surprisingly, not complicated enough. Let me give you some tips:

Passive skills are usually (with a few exceptions) basic attacks that don’t deal any damage, or things that happen once at a certain point in the battle.

Active skills are when a hero gains enough energy to use this skill. They are much more powerful and complex than other skills in your hero’s toolbox.

In addition, I would look into grammar and formatting a little bit more. I recommend reading this guide and this one for more advice.

Finally, I would take a look a look at some other forumers concepts, to see what they are like.

These are some good ones from well-rounded users:

Musketeer’s Library

Wild Times’ Library

Overall, I can see what you are trying to do. For my personal feedback, I suggest slowing down with your concepts and putting so much more time and effort into them. 1 great concept a week is better than 7 “meh” concepts a week.

5 Likes

I will take that advice

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney