Endless. world’s most unlikely concept

Tomorrow is my birthday so my birthday wish is for you to like thisemphasized text
Majiin sonic will be a damage frontline hero with 3 stars in the blue team added in the year 20000001

I have 2 versions the sorcerers arena one and the battle mode 1

Battle mode version

Entrance Majin sonic appears through a void

Victory Majin sonic does an up pose

Defeat Majin sonic now has a tragedy face mask

Basic attack Majin sonic whacks an enemy with his microphone

White skill endless:

Majin sonic sings dealing x true damage to all enemies for the rest of the battle every 2 seconds this can stack. every 3 damage counts all enemies gain 1 random debuff per time this was used in this wave.

Green skill sunky

Majin sonic calls sunky mpeg which feeds cereal to all allies healing them for x hp and granting them 250 energy and increasing their attack speed by 50% for the rest of the battle.

Blue skill spin double: every 7 seconds Majin sonic emits a spin dash sound twice each spin dash sound increasing his basic damage and skill power by 25% and his max hp by x the amount of sounds increase by 1 then the last time you used this skill

Purple skill 46, 12, and 25

Whenever Majin sonic crits 3 times he gains 46% attack speed for the rest of the battle 12 skill levels and all enemies lose 25% attack speed and movement speed for the rest of the battle.

Red skill act infinite

Majin sonic gains x basic damage and + 100 energy whenever he damages an enemy with his basic attack

Majin sonic heals x hp per second

Sunky now grants all allies 20 stacks of hardy

The hardy has a chance to fail against Allies above level x

No friends I will release the sorcerers arena in a new series. eventually do not count on it being this year

Next worlds most unlikely concept is tankman. Ugh (pun intended) Now I have to think of a moveset

Like it it has endless possibilities

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney