Enemy skills are too high for their level

Okay, I labeled this as a feedback thing, but I’m honestly not sure what it counts as.

Anyhow, I was going through a friend campaign till I got stuck. After trying it a few times, I realized all their crowd control skills were always working despite being several levels above them, so I decided to check something out.

As shown, CPU hero creeps have uniform levels skills, which make the third and fourth skills substantially stronger. In this example, Woody can charm heroes without fail up until they’re level 125.

To ensure this wasn’t just a thing for friend campaigns, I checked the skills on a normal campaign level.

Same result.

I’m just asking if this is an intentional balancing thing, or if this is not supposed to be happening.

5 Likes

Especially visible when facing a creep Bogo. His self heal is on a whole different level, and quite literally at that.

1 Like

OMG, the enemies in Goofy - Mickey friendship are insane… and they requires Merlin and Herc as “the help”

I don’t use those two… I don’t know if I could complete this friendship :frowning:

I am also having this issue as well. It is making the Mike/Genie campaign impossible to beat. There was a level 56 Orange Felix with all skills at level 56. Which is very strange. Now I have to face a Tia Dalma with the same deal.

Thanks for remind me peeps.
I was focused on the disable focused skills, mostly because the only defense is just to level up.
But skills that give stat bonuses are also affected by this.
Shank is a noticeable example, given that her borderline invincibility was an issue in invasion, but I’d wager it’s worse in this case because you can’t change your team to compensate.

Here’s a Shank in the normal campaign. Same problem.

Ditto goes for Alice and the red queen… My Alice is 5 stars p4 lvl 103 with maxxed skills. My queen is 4 stars p4 lvl 101 with maxxed skills and I barely made it thru the first 4 boards but will not get past the 5 on the very 1st campaign. Meaning it’s just those 2. I realize I can raise both in power some more. But honestly they are heavily invested in right now so I think the creeps are pretty overpowered here against them. Especially being just the first campaign.

Okay, I think I just found the worse offender.
Jack sparrow’s blue and purple skills increase his basic damage, while his other skills USE basic damage as the aspect they use to calculate the damage they do.

Basically, ALL his skills are much more powerful then they should be. End result? He can one shot basically any hero then bombard the rest.

Edit : found a calculator. According to it, Jack’s inflated purple skill gives him a basic damage increase of almost 10x his base basic damage.

2 Likes

No wonder it’s a horror to fight him in the normal campaign!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney