Enough About Kim Possible

I guess one could say that people are a bit emotionally blinded by their want for Kim, even if yes Kim should probably been out by now, but asking every single update or disregarding new characters because they aren’t Kim I would agree is too far yeah if people do that.

I mean nothing bad by saying that, but yeah it would be good if people could let the topic of Kim rest a bit and not mention her every update I suppose as that i think would be healthy for the community :-).

5 Likes

I can’t wait any longer I want to see her in the game NOW!!!

Maby you’re right It’s getting out of hand but I couldn’t resist her I want her in the game now because she was my childhood back when Disney Channel was good

1 Like

Disney channel’s animated shows are seeming to get a bit better though (DuckTales, phineas and ferb, gravity falls, amphibia, owl house to name a few)

I know it’s just wait and when it comes. All i’m saying is if they came to the game. Just all clear before what would happen next for update

Phineas and Ferb ended 2015 but we all know about the new movie Candace against the universe coming out on the 28th and Gravity falls ended 2016 But I do have to agree that Disney Channel can make better shows now and reboots of old shows

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney