Event Nov 30 2018, Help me, help you help me

This event please again put your 5 lowest in arena and colosium as well do your lowest teams

Also post both Calhoun and feelix in mercs so others can use a Calhoun every surge fight no matter how weak

2 Likes

Agreed. This is not just “Win Creep Surge or City Watch with this or that” but it’s a mashup of every mode.

EDIT:

You should set all of your Warehouses/Docks/Trials to the lowest Level. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I saw that it says “Win Warehouse/Docks/Trials with these Hero” but it didn’t say what Level, right?

Calhoun’s “Elite Campaign” is easy if you decide to go through this: just pick an Elite Campaign and win with her on the team.

For those you don’t have to add there is no penalty for losing you just keep doing the highest you can. If you can do the wrong you have to siren a peg DO NOT RAID. you will not get credit if you raid

1 Like

Assuming that we win every single fight for the contest, we’ll get:

21,000 points for Ralph (Arena Mode)
210,000 points for Ralph (Trials Mode)
21,000 points for Vanellope (Coliseum Mode)
84,000 points for Vanellope (Warehouse Mode)
42, 000 points for Felix (City Watch Mode)
84,000 points for Felix (Docks Mode)
At least 21,000 points for Calhoun (Surge Mode) (Depending on Use)
At least 1,800 points for Calhoun (Elite Mode) (Depending on Use)

Doing so on the first day of the contest will grant you at least 484,000 points (enough to pass the 2nd-star checkpoint)

(Hope this helps :slight_smile: )

Except you cant do trials for Ralph until Saturday and Sunday. And Warehouse and docks switch off the next 2 days as well

Warehouse, I believe, is open today and at Sunday

Docks is open tomorrow and at Sunday

Blue Trials is open tomorrow and at Sunday.

Blue trials is not open until Saturday and Sunday. And my point was you cannot earn the points for Vanellope and Felix the same day until Sunday because those ports trade off

What is Wearhouse???

It’s in the Ports. It runs counter to the Docks except on Sunday when they’re both open

Ahhh copy that!! Thank you

1 Like

So I will help you out a little bit with the math behind this:

• Team Trials:
    You have the opportunity to win points on 2 days (tomorrow and Sunday). With 10 total wins earning you 420 000 points.

• Warehouse & Ports:
    You get during this event 3 times the opportunity to finish ports (today, sunday, monday) and two times warehouse (tomorrow and sunday). Making 10 wins in total as well earning you another 420 000 points.

Thats already 840 000 points without even doing Citywatch, Creep Surge, Arena and elite campagne. So don’t panic. :wink:

3 Likes

Again blue trials is Saturday…?

Yeah and Sunday last time I checked :slight_smile: whats the Problem with that?

1 Like

Nothing lol someone was tryna say it was today. Which I knew it wasnt

That’s great, because the Arena, Coliseum, Citywatch, and Creep Surge, are a pain.

and i made it with a day + left thank You I’ll be leaving my arena and coliseum teams for others until the End thank you for those that also participated

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney