Everyone wants new characters!

Whenever a new character comes out, everyone rushes to get them. What characters do you want to see in it? Feel free to express all your thoughts. Maybe even put together another person’s characters!

2 Likes

There are many topics for this already, including the one directly under this. You can check it out and read everyone’s great ideas

1 Like

I don’t. And many others like me don’t. The everyone part of your title is way off the mark. Plenty to be getting on with for the moment, unless you’re throwing money at the game, there’s enough to keep anyone busy for six months. I’ve got 12 toons already sat languishing below level 50 at blue 1 or 2, cos I can’t possibly skill or level them up. Adding new ones makes it worse.

5 Likes

Agreed, hero dumps will get old quick

Plus, the faster they unload heroes, the more likely balance will break

1 Like

Well I am sorry that you are offended by a post that is just curious about what other people think. Maybe you can go complain to your “everyone” about how wrong I am.

3 Likes

I want to see Peter pan and Mushu.

1 Like

I’d really like to see ham and mr potato head

epic mickey or tigger

Oh yes!! I would like to play with the characters like mulan, ariel, hercules, pinochio, dumbo, aladdin

2 Likes

I want to see Peter pan and Pocahontas

2 Likes

I want Harry Potter !

I want to see more ducktales for Christmas!!! Maybe lol :joy:

Ok bro, Balance won’t break and new ones won’t get worse. Just get everything you need to level them up. Don’t need to be so stressed about “Adding new ones makes it worse”

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney