Everything is Awesome! (Unlikely Concept)

Name: Emmet

Quote: “The prophecy is made up, but it’s also true. It’s about all of us. Right now, it’s about you. And you… still… can change everything.”

Description: Despite being an ordinary LEGO minifigure, Emmet believes that everything is awesome, and takes that philosophy to his allies, inspiring them one brick at a time.

Role: Support

Position: Back

Stars: :star:

Team: Red

Basic Attack: Throws a LEGO brick at the enemy.

Victory: Emmet jumps up and cheers.
Emmet Victory

Defeat: Emmet screams.
Emmet Defeat

White Skill: Piece of Resistance
Emmet Skill #1

Passive: Instead of a basic attack, Emmet gains a stack of “Piece” every time an ally basic attacks. Emmet gains 10% for a boost in Max HP, up to a max of 50%. Emmet can have a maximum of 5 stacks of “Piece”.

Active: The player picks an ally for Emmet to give the Piece of Resistance to. Once this happens, Emmet removes his stacks of “Piece”, and gives them to the ally with the Piece of Resistance for 14 seconds. This increases the Max HP of the ally by 10%, up to a max of 50%. When the ally with the piece reaches 50% of their max HP, Emmet shields them for X HP, in addition to allies who don’t have the piece.

Green Skill: Balanced Breakfast
Emmet Skill #2
Emmet cooks some waffles and feeds them to himself and the ally with the least HP, healing them for X HP.

Blue Skill: Follow the Instructions
Emmet pulls out the instructions and reads them, granting himself 120% Basic Damage, and increases his attack speed by 50% for 9 seconds.

Purple Skill: The Power of the Special
Emmet’s ally with the Piece of Resistance attains disable immunity for 7 seconds.
The disable immunity has a chance to fail if the ally with the piece is above level X.

Red Skill: Everything is Awesome!
When the ally with the piece reaches 50% of their max HP, Emmet heals all allies for 70% of their max HP.

Heal over time effects on Emmet and his allies last 5 seconds longer.

The increased duration is less effective when the heal is from an ally above level X.

Battle Badge:

Is Charged When: 10 seconds of combat have elapsed.

+X Skill Power
+X Skill Power per Red Team Hero
++40% attack speed

Friendships:

Emmet/WALL-E

• Disk Name: Building Bridges

• Disk Symbol: a bridge made out of Lego bricks.

Campaign Title: Building a Better City

Description: WALL-E and Emmet team up to convince to other heroes that they can be Master Builders if they can put their mind into it.

Allies: Vanellope, Quorra, Sulley & Boo

Debuff Cleanse for Allies

• +X Max HP to Emmet and Allies

• +X Basic Damage to Emmet & Allies

• Within the 15 seconds of combat, Emmet cleanses all debuffs from his allies and heals them for +8% (+8% per star) of their Max HP; this effect can only occur once per wave

Emmet/Bo-Peep

Disk Name: Lost and Found

Disk Symbol: A minifigure bobblehead

Campaign Title: Missing Minifigs

Campaign Description: Emmet is missing his friends, so he recruits the help of Bo-Peep, so he can find them in time for a surprise party for Wyldstyle (aka Lucy).

Allies: Ducky & Bunny, Kermit, Shank

Piece of Resistance gives Invincibility

• +X Armor to Emmet

• +X Reality to allies while they are Charmed

• When the ally has the Piece of Resistance, Emmet grants the ally with the piece 2 (+2 seconds per star level) seconds of invincibility

Friendships:

Wyldstyle

9 Likes

I do not think this sentence is necessary.

120 is kind of a low number, even at lower ranks. I’d recommend just making this a variable.

Is this 70% of the Max HP of the ally with the Piece of Resistance? Or is 70% of the Max HP of each ally individually?

You could simply word this “Heal over Time effects on Emmet and his allies last 5 seconds longer.”

But great concept overall!

4 Likes

I don’t know where they live but it is Monday in parts of the world rn.

4 Likes

Oh that’s true. I forgot timezones exist. :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Emmet seems far too vulnerable to be in the frontline. Given that he doesn’t have a proper basic attack he would work just fine in the backline.

This should have a bonus effect otherwise it’s fairly pointless. Maybe he could gain Max HP per ‘Piece’?

How long for?

This is worded very poorly. I’d suggest rewording it to something like:

This increases the Max HP of the ally by 10% per ‘Piece’.

This just made the white skill useless. I suggest adding another effect to make the white skill more worthwhile.

This picture was extremely unnecessary :neutral_face:.

How long does this last?

Just say: Emmet heals allies for 70% of their Max HP. You are just adding bonus words that make the skill confusing.

For the first 15 seconds or within the first 15 seconds?

This disk would basically be pointless if it’s the former as very few disables last 15 seconds and none of them are applied straight away. The latter makes far more sense so please change the wording.

8 Likes

Will you make wyldstyle concept?

I have plans to, but not immediately. Maybe someday, but don’t expect it anytime soon. However, I will be making a concept involving the Horned King, so there’s something to look forward to! In the meantime, do you like my concepts?

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney