Example of support ticket

@Loutre , just want to give an example to you why to some people really have a hard time with support, and maybe can pass on this feedback for better training (I removed the name from the example).

Using this new location as crates for example. I wrote a ticket saying I can’t find them under badges like the in game announcement and forum posts said they will be at. Then write saying never mind found them under miscellaneous only.

The support person writes back saying they not gone, with new update they all should be under badges as well as miscellaneous as can see above.

See the problem is (again this just constructive criticism here), it seems like the supporter didn’t actually read the concerns, but just dropped pre-scripted responses. Yes I get in some cases the pre-script works to solve issues and concerns but it’s not always the case. And in my experience, to be Frank if they always pre-scripted and don’t really answer/follow what was actually written … it kinda makes me go “uh? Was my ticket even read by a person throughly? What else can be overlooked since the reply didn’t make sense to what was writing”

So in short , don’t use pre-scripted responses all the time to reply to tickets… make the user actually feel like they were heard. I would say there is one support personal who understands this from tickets written back to me and have gave praise for that in a ticket once. Thanks.

7 Likes

“We’re excited to announce a new feature in the Game: …”

:laughing:

They did even read at least a single word?

And “It is now much easier to locate them” :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

It doesn’t disappear for everyone

:joy: this is just classic

Yep.

I remember messaging support recently about a bug I found where, in Creep Surge, I fought the Beast while he was berserk. Since I didn’t use heroes that could stop his berkserk, I decided to retreat immediately after he had reached 1 HP. But when I did, I was unable to fight that level again. The game said the Beast was KO’d and that I had no more heroes, neither of which were true. If I tapped on another level, the game would not say I didn’t have heroes.

So I sent two screenshots to support: One with the bug, and another one with my stats in surge, showing that I had multiple heroes remaining

What did support say?

They didn’t even look at the second screenshot :roll_eyes:

1 Like

@Polaris , since assuming u taking over loutre’s duties on here while loutre out this week based on seeing you respond to another topic, tagging you here as well for your ability to view the discussion.

No reaction or comments to this @Loutre ?

1 Like

Hi there! I must’ve missed this thread, sorry about that! Our support team answers a lot of tickets in a day so I will look into this issue, but I’m assuming it was simply that they saw the issue with the crates and wanted to make sure to send out that message just incase as we had been getting A LOT of tickets for that issue.

Believe it was started when you went on vacation last.

But thanks for looking into it and what you think is assumed is going on.

Just thought give some input like others have experienced with the replies as others like @Filadae_Djaq said is all.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney