Exclusive Heroes

Now that the rotation of new heroes changed from once every 3 weeks to once every 8 weeks isn’t it time to reduce the amount of exclusive heroes @TheGrillFather?

We got 9 exclusives, 1 “fake” exclusive (Elsa), 2 Diamond Crate heroes (which you can also get with Wish Crates).

Since the rotation was slowed to getting 3/8 the amount of heroes in a year… we should only have 3 or 4 exclusives, not 9.

6 Likes

They shouldn’t exist now AT ALL!

Once new battle pass system will be released, and likely it will be source of new heroes, all other heroes should be available in diamond crates and at least 1 stage in elite. After battle pass new hero should be moved also immediately to diamond crates.

Now it is very bad for new players, they should get better access to heroes.

4 Likes

We’re currently investigating the hero chip economy, as sampled by the photo you provided, which maybe in an unhealthy state as stamina is. Therefore, reducing the exclusive heroes would be the opposite direction we should go in order to normalize this economy.

3 Likes

This is insane.

4 Likes

That’s just a trillion of gold crates opened over time. And since you can’t sell the hero chips they just cumulate on the account.

But the game has two extremes for both gold and hero chips - some have too many of both, some have close to none of both. And sadly, most have the latter not the former.
It’s nice that the deals give a lot of crates, hero chips etc. but at the same time… deals are the most broken stuff in the game rn. The advantage is just insane and unlike anything I see in other games.

3 Likes

The new heroes in battle pass?
No please no

3 Likes

This was all your fault. You introduced red skills, requiring us to unlock and update them using hero chips. The cost kept increasing and now, here we are, with insane update cost while the amount of hero chips we earn from elite campaigns STAY the same

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Do you guys even predict this would happen when you guys thought of red skills? Or it is just another “Oh, well” situation for you?

We need more than 5000 hero chips to max 1 red skills and we earn 3 or 5 per day. Sometimes I don’t think you guys even know how to do simple maths because even a kid would know how wrong and horrible that is

And now, we have to face consequences of your badly-planned action. Wow…just wow…

At least be a decent human being and say to our faces that, the real reason you guys lock hero behind exclusive crates is to make people pay! Nothing more, nothing less! Just greed

2 Likes

Brotha what,your blaming the devs for introducing red skills and then it stops working?

1 Like

I’m blaming them for introducing red skill and NOT adjusting the cost before it got out of hands, which should be done months ago… Now it is just too much

2 Likes

You could have been nicer about it

2 Likes

Under no circumstance should Numi’s numbers be considered a representative sample. He’s been very shrewd in playing the game, consolidating more accounts than all but a few players during server mergers and working Creep Surge for maximum gold returns for much of the past 2-3 years.

I take no position on the hero chip economy in general; the game, over the past year-plus, seems to have compensated for the shortage of hero chips from Elite Campaign by providing more Diamond Crates and Wish Crates, to the point where I think it might be possible for players to max the red skill of any particular hero they wish to if they’re able to do well in contests and special trials. I would have preferred increasing the supply of chips from Elite Campaign, but Wish Crates at least make it possible to focus on one hero.

However, I don’t like how exclusive crates make it impossible to max a hero’s red skill for many months unless one buys a deal with that hero’s chips. And with the change in the new hero release tempo, and with your comment in this thread, I’m worried that time period is going to be well over a year, by which time most heroes will have been power-crept into mediocrity. As Musketeer points out, this path is also especially hard for new players, who’ve had very little chance to get chips for most of the current top tier of heroes. But that does seem the general direction of the game for now, one which I have virtually no power to influence. Que sera, sera.

5 Likes

:+1::+1::+1:

If they really intend to go through with their hero balance the way they said they would (making all heroes equal), then people won’t really need new heroes to compete

They could use old heroes, making gameplay more fun and less stressful

But it all depends on their balance. And history has proved that it is futile to expect something nice in this game without giving up on some other things

And frankly, not everyone has that amount of hero chips :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: they always look at the rich and assume everyone is the same. Think about the poor too

For example, me. For 2 and 3 star heroes which I don’t use, I don’t have enough of their hero chips to consider working on their red skills :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: but hey, why do I matter? I don’t pay anyway

And 1 more thing, if Perblue thinks that players have too many hero chips, allow us to sell them. Why make them unsellable and then complain that things are unhealthy now? Who do you blame them on? No one but you

Not to mention buying several deals = getting multiple cap raises of red skill levels for any exclusive hero.
And no I’m not talking about $100+ people. There are literal $20 deals with 6,000+ hero chips of every exclusive hero and 3,000 stamina cost resets.

Like I don’t know what the part of the team making deals is doing, but they are certainly overindulging the economy for P2P/P2W.

Me, personally, I would at best give the equivalent in stamina consumables worth of stamina cost resets and (500* no. of resets) of diamonds.
Let’s say you get 3M stamina for 500 diamonds (=3M/60 = 50,000 stamina consumables worth).
You give usually 5M stamina for $20. 10M for $50.
So why not just sell 100 stamina resets AT MOST with 50,000 diamonds for $20 plus maybe some extras like patch essence, megabit crates etc.
But 1,000 or even 3,000 of stamina cost resets for $20? Really?

1 Like

Marshy is it really necessarily to post comments like this towards comments/opinions you don’t like?

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney