Fairy Godmother Concept

This concept was requested by @Defender_Momo_LV

Fairy Godmother

Armed with her magic wand, if she can find it, and the magic words, if she can remember them, Fairy Godmother works her magic to help those who have lost faith.

“Nonsense,child. If you’d lost all your faith, I couldn’t be here. And here I am.”
:star::star:
Role: Control
Position: Back
Team: Blue

Basic Attack: Casts a spell from her wand.

Entrance: Fades into position then pulls her wand from nowhere.

Victory: Laughs

Defeat: Looks disappointed.

Skills

White Skill: Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo

Fairy Godmother casts a spell on the Most Wanted enemy, transforming them into a pumpkin and stunning them for 11 seconds. Enemies transformed into a pumpkin receive 50% more damage from melee attacks.

The extra damage is less effective against enemies above level X.

Green Skill: Carriage Ride

Normal Damage :fist:
At the start of each wave, Fairy Godmother calls for a carriage. The carriage rides through enemies, dealing X Damage to all enemies and knocking them back.

Blue Skill: Pumpkin Bash

Fantastic Damage :sparkles:
Fairy Godmother summons three pumpkins and throws one at the Most Wanted enemy, one at the enemy with the highest Skill Power, and one at the enemy with the most remaining HP. Each pumpkin deals X Damage and stuns the target for 5 seconds. If two pumpkins hit an enemy, that enemy losses Y Armor. If all pumpkins hit the same enemy, the enemy is dealt Z True Damage.

Purple Skill: Stroke Of Midnight

After 30 seconds of combat if there are still enemies remaining, Fairy Godmother and her allies’ Attack is increased by 55% for the rest of the wave.

This is less effective on allies above level X.

Red Skill: Thingamabob That Does The Job

Normal Damage :fist:
Fairy Godmother gains 150 energy each time an enemy is knocked back. Whenever an enemy is knocked back all buffs are removed.

Fairy Godmother’s Basic Attacks deal an additional X Damage to disabled enemies.

+X Basic Damage
+Y Max HP
+Z Damage Per Pumpkin from Pumpkin Bash

Friendships 

Confide Oneself
Fairy Godmother and Queen of Hearts
Improved Basic Attacks

Disk Power

• +X Skill Power

Memories

• Fairy Godmother’s Basic Attacks deal an additional X Fantastic Damage to enemies below 75% Max HP
    (Plus Y Damage per star)

Allies: Jessie, Jack Sparrow, Sulley & Boo

Good Magic
Fairy Godmother and Merlin
Healing When Disabled

Disk Power

• +X HP

Memories

• Fairy Godmother and her allies heal for X HP each time they are disabled.
    (Plus Y HP per star)

Allies: Alice, Elsa, Aladdin

10 Likes

Please post all feedback

I love this concept. Super creative. Love that you are kind of moving through Disney history with your concepts as well.

1 Like

Also just curious if anyone understands the reasoning behind the QOH friendship.

Aren’t they models after each other

1 Like

Nope, but close

Same voice actor

1 Like

The same person voiced both characters.

1 Like

Great JOB!

2 Likes

I agree @ELEKTRO-SOUL

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney