Fantasy Springs in Tokyo Disneyland

Allow me to introduce…

Fantasy Springs

Yes, new are reporting in that Tokyo is getting a new fantasyland. In this land, they consist of three disney fairy tales: Tangled, Peter Pan, and Frozen.

Fantasy_Port_Tangled

Rapunzel’s Forest

In this enchanted forest, you get the chance to visit the long haired maiden and her roughish sweetheart in the kingdom of Corona as Rapunzel’s tower overlooks the land and the Snuggling Duckling as it’s resurant.

In the attractions Rapunzel Lantern Festival you take a leisure boat ride as you follow Rapunzel and Flynn Rider on the way to see the floating lanterns.

Peter Pan’s Neverland

Fantasy_Port_Peter_Pan

Guest are transported the second star to the right as we are transported to Neverland where miniatures of the Jolly Roger and Skull Rock serves as the landmarks.

Two new attraction will be put their including Peter Pan’s Neverland Adventures which is a 3D adventure where board a flying boat to help Peter rescue Wendy and John from Captain Hook.

For those who like the Tinker Bell franchise, they will have an attraction called Tinker Bell’s Busy Buggies where you travel across Pixie Hallow seasonal landscapes delivering mail.

Frozen Kingdom

Last but not least, Fantasy Springs will also receive a Frozen Themed part simliar to the ones that will open in Hong Kong and Paris later this year.

This land will include the Anna and Elsa’s Frozen Adventure which will be similar to the Frozen Ever After attraction in Epcot.

Well, I think that’s it. This expansion will be open to the public on April 17th of next year.

I think you mean walt disney studios in Paris, I don’t think Hollywood studios in Florida is getting a frozen land…

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney