Farewell Blue Sky Studio

Rio also cancelled out Newt, you can look up Pixar’s newt to look into that

It did well, but not fantastic. A lot of it had to do with the lack of advertising and releasing it on the same day as the Rise of Skywalker.

1 Like

I feel bad for people who love this company. At least we’re getting a new ice age series coming to Disney plus, right? Or is it cancelled?

So, do you have another first language or…?

7 Likes

:neutral_face:

This might help:

12 Likes

Even before the first Ice Age was released, I knew of Blue Sky Studios due to their Oscar-winning animated short, “Bunny”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzv6WAlpENA

While they had an inconsistent track record, they had at least four movies I’d consider genuinely good, and most of the rest of their movies were at least interesting. They usually had a slightly different feel to them than most standard US CGI animated features; I don’t think any other studio could have pulled off The Peanuts Movie as well as they did visually.

2 Likes

That’s another thing, we would have some lisensing problems involving the Peanuts franchise. So we won’t be expecting a meeting between Mickey and Snoopy anytime soon.

unnamed

AbandonedIcyFlicker-small

4 Likes

Is there a new ice age series coming soon to Disney plus or no?

I don’t think I’ve ever heard anyone say these two things ever in my life. Nor did I ever expect to hear anyone say these things EVER.

So your actually kidding right? Not trying to lose my cool, but that did not AT ALL deserve to be flagged.

Yes, I forgot to add in my opinion at the end. Sorry, will edit

I agree with you in this case.

:thinking:

some people just don’t take hate about their movies, I guess.

2 Likes

Oh ok thanks

This is it for blue sky studio

There must be a chance for them to crossover if Disney owns the rights to the Peanuts franchise.

From ice age to spies in disguised

If Disney didn’t buy 20th century Fox then Blue sky would still be going on

Disney shut it down for money

Yeah like the Peanuts movie Ice age and Rio

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney