"Fastest Man Alive" - The Flash Unlikely Concept

“Fastest Man Alive” - The Flash Unlikely Concept

Name: The Flash
IMG_20210423_041438
Description: When he doesn’t solve crimes as a CSI, Barry Allen aka. The Flash fights the bad guys with his super speed.

Quote: “My name is Barry Allen and I’m the fastest man alive.”

Stats:

Trial Team: Yellow

Role: Damage

Position: Mid

Stars: :star::star:

Animations:

Entrance: The Flash runs in position.

Basic Attack: The Flash punches the enemies dealing X damage.

Victory: The Flash smiles and crosses his arms.

Defeat: The Flash falls on his knees exhausted.

Skills:

White Skill: Lightning Strike
✨Fantastic Damage
The Flash starts running around the field for up to 10.0 seconds, creating lightnings. He then stops, shooting the farthest enemy with a lightning volt, dealing between X and Y damage, depending on how long the Flash runs around, and stunning them for 7.0 seconds. As the Flash runs around, he has a greater chance to travel back in time, which instead of dealing damage, the Flash gains 100% of the damage he had taken the last 8.0 seconds as HP, healing himself.

While not on auto, the player can end his running early by tapping his portrait. While on auto, The Flash will always run around for 3.0 seconds, deal X damage, and he will never travel back in time.

Green Skill: Light Speed
✊Normal Damage
Every 12.0 seconds, The Flash avoids a projectile or a meele attack and then counter attacks, dealing X extra damage and increasing his attack speed by 15%.

The Flash might not be able to avoid an attack if the enemy is above level X.

Blue Skill: Blood Rush
When The Flash reaches 20% of his max HP, he gets surrounded by lightnings for 15.0 seconds, healing himself by X HP per second and increasing his basic damage by 5% each second.

Purple Skill: Speed Force Connection
For the first 10.0 seconds of each wave, The Flash decreases the attack and movement speed of all his enemies by 100% and deals X damage per second to the enemy with the most Max HP…

The attack and movement speed decrease are less effective against ebemies above level X.

Red Skill: Fastest Man Alive
If The Flash travels back in time in ‘Lighting Strike’, he also restores one of the buffs he had the last 8.0 seconds, increasing the buff’s strength by 10%.

‘Blood Rush’ grants also an X HP shield to the Flash.

Additional Stat Boosts:
+X Evasion
+Y Skill Power
+Z HP in healing

Friendships:

• The Flash/Dash

Allies: Eeyore, Tron, Jack Skellington
    "Lightning Creation"
    While The Flash runs in ‘Lightning Strike’, all enemies get blind for 2.0 seconds. (+1 second per star)
    +X Basic Damage

• The Flash/Hiro Hamada

Allies: Megavolt, Nick Wilde, The Rocketeer
    "Black Out"
    ‘Light Speed’ increases also the attack speed of all allies by 5% (+5% per star)
    +2.0 seconds is stun.
    +X Max HP

Friends:

Hero Mastery Collections:

• Damage
  • Stun

Don’t forget to check some of my previous unlikely concepts.
7b359e404570e6cd0d5187ec84678692e05ec1e7_2_200x200IMG_20201119_014803IMG_20201116_135035

10 Likes

Thx for noticing!

Amazing concept! I was thinking about a Flash concept myself but you beat me to it. The fastest concept maker alive, I see, lol. Awesome job. :+1:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney