Fear Hero Concept

Another Concept from Inside Out because I love Inside out. This one was pretty hard to think due to Fear being well… Fear, and his Stack mechanic being hard to make as well. I hope you like it, or something.

Fear Hero Concept
:star:
Fear gets scared at the enemies and attacks them out of impulse.

“We did not die today! I call that an unqualified success!”

Trial Team: Yellow
Position: Mid
Role: Control

Entrance: Fear walks in paranoic.
Victory:He sighs in relief.
Defeat:He bites his nails.
Basic Attack: He throws random things out of fear. (Like Lamps, Pencils, Notebooks or hair combs.)

White Skill
“Panic Scream.”
Fantastic Damage
Passive : Fear gains stacks of “Panic” every 2 seconds. He can have a maximum of 10 stacks of “Panic”.

Active: Fear screams, dealing X damage to all enemies and silencing them for 2 seconds, plus 2 more seconds per stack of “Panic” on Fear. All stacks of “Panic” are consumed afterwards.

Green Skill
" Panic Attack."
Normal Damage
Fear throws 6 items out of panic to random enemies, each item deals X damage and removes X reality from the enemy.
Fear then gains 2 stacks of “Panic”.

Blue Skill
" Danger !"
Fear uses an stack of “Panic” to heal an ally from a disable. Fear can do this every 5 seconds.
This may fail with an ally above X level.

Purple Skill
" Scary Sights."
Fear is immune to scares and silences. Fear heals X HP when a stack of “Panic” is consumed.
The Scare and Silence immunity may fail against enemies above X level.

Red Skill
“Terror.”
Fear throws 2 more items with “Panic Attack” per stack of “Panic.”
Fear is immune to disables for 9 seconds after he uses “Panic Attack.”
The Disable immunity may fail against disables from enemies above X level.

+Max. HP.
+“Panic Attack” deals X more damage per item.
+Reality

Friendship Disks
(With Rex)
Campaign Name: Terrific Run
Fear and Rex runs everywhere for their lives.
Friendship Disk: Friendship from a Roar.

+Skill Power
+Max. HP to allies.

Fear gains 5% attack speed per stack of Panic.(+5% per star.)

(With Hades)
Campaign Name:Pain, Fear and Panic
Hades drags along Fear to make trouble with Pain and Panic.
Friendship Disk: Burning Memory.

+Skill Power
Fear enemies lose X Skill Power per stack of “Panic.”

Fear Allies receive 10% less damage from Damage over time. (+10% less damage per star.)

3 Likes

Please don’t do this.

No way, if he has all 10 stacks then the enemy team is silenced for half of the wave.

5 Likes

Okay.

I had I mind that, but in a Arena/Colisseum Battle It would be impossible to stack all 10 stacks due to being on Auto. Maybe I should remove the Stacks of Panic in “Panic Attack.” To try to make it more balanced.

He could still gain a decent amount which would render the enemy team somewhat useless so it has to be nerfed.

1 Like

I fixed it. Thanks for the suggestions.

Some feedback for you. This is a decent concept. Keep making them and improving. In general make sure to put spaces between the colons “:” and the words/info following it.

Does he gain the stacks of Panic? It is unclear who gets the stacks.

This one is fine.

This one is alright. Pretty interesting. I think this is the best skill in the concept.

This skill is good.

The stat boosts are good, but the rest of it could be better. Red skills are hard, and you will get better at creating them in the future.

Disks are alright.

1 Like

Thanks for the Feedback! I appreciate it!

Sorry, I still have some trouble with English. I rewrote that skill, maybe is a little clearer now. The skill works this way: Fear gains stacks of Panic over time and uses them in the Active, like Anger.

Thanks for the explanation. I thought so, but I was not sure. I will be mindful of the fact that English is not your first language.

Well, another emotion is all ready with Hades. And that is Anger.

And…‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

Just wanted to remind people if they remember the game.

That doesn’t mean anything. I’m sure they are aware of the game. Also it is just a concept so no need to overreact.

Yes my favorite inside out character could you maybe do Bing bong next?

@Defender_Momo_LV you’ve done this a few times now, if the concept you are replying to is an old one either find the OP’s concept list or send them a PM rather than reviving an old concept.

What does pm mean?

Private Message. You can do so either by clicking the messages part of your profile and sending them one or clicking on the OP’s name and clicking ‘message’.

Oh okay! maybe I should do that more often

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney