February Sign-In Hero and Shop Refresh!
Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode February Sign-In Hero and Shop Refresh! Featuring a new Hero, Hamm from Disney and Pixar’s Toy Story!
Hamm is a front-line “Damage” hero. Hamm will be the February Sign-In Hero!
Hamm dons the evil Dr. Porkchop costume, sending a laser across the battlefield that knocks back, saps, and deals True damage to enemies who pass through it.
Hamm finds a coin and puts it in his back, gaining Reflect and healing himself.
Hamm jumps and slams the ground, knocking the closest enemies in an area back and dealing damage to them.
Sapped enemies knocked back by “Pig Slam” also have their movement speeds reduced.
If there is a Tank role hero on Hamm’s team, he becomes a back line hero and gains the following effects:
- Instead of a basic attack, Hamm gains Energy every few seconds.
- “Pay Up” also heals the frontmost ally and grants them Reflect.
- When an enemy comes within melee range of Hamm, the cooldown of “Pig Slam” is reduced to 0 seconds and knocks back enemies further.
- Hamm and Scrooge McDuck
- Hamm and Rex
February Sign-In Hero & Shop Refresh
Heroes will appear in Shops after they refresh on January 31. Heroes will appear in Crates after the daily reset at 5AM on February 1.
Servers 1-24 Update
New Hero: Hamm will be the February Sign-In Hero
- Honey Lemon will be available in the VIP Crate
- Kronk will be available in the Guild Crate
- The Evil Queen will replace Gizmoduck in the City Watch Shop
- Tron will replace Cheshire Cat in the Creep Surge Shop
- The Manticore will replace Li Shang in the Arena Shop
- Eeyore will replace Linguini & Remy in the Coliseum Shop
- Fear will replace Syndrome in the Heist Shop
- Jim Hawkins will replace Angel in the Guild War Shop