February 2021 Sign-In Hero & Shop Refresh!

Yeah he’ll be good along with some others like Flik Lighting McQueen Drakken, Anna, Daisy, and Ben

1 Like

Agreed (10 characters)

Agreed! Looking at the percentages between female and male characters… is just sad. Obviously it changes with Hamm, but the current one as of today is:

There are 38 female characters out of 134 so far.

The percentage that calculates to is 28.35820895522388%

3 Likes

Wow Perblu gotta make more female characters

2 Likes

But on the bonus side Hamm is here which is good

Wohooo!! For once I really like the rotations, they’re almost exactly where I wanted them to be. Also, very happy that Hamm is easy to get and not replacing Slinky or Baloo. :pig2:

1 Like

Agreed
(10 characters)

Who’s Ben?

He’s that robot from Tresure Planet image

2 Likes

Oh he looks cool

Tienes razón encima ponen a jim Hawkins en la tienda de guerra con las míseras fichas que dan de guerra te me caíste per blu este cambio de tienda son horribles

He said “You’re right. they put Jim Hawkins in the war store with the miserable warring chips. did you fall for me? per blu, this change of store is terrible.”

About time he showed up.

The number one animated franchise in the number one animation studios have the most characters in the game

To bad she is in the same Shop as Disgust it’s a little annoying but oh well.

3 Likes

I share that feeling, since I use both lol.

I knew it was Hamm. Hamazing!
AF1218CF-3BD0-49AB-8BF4-0D3CEA9F9DDD While yes, Toy Story does have too many characters, Hamm is the representation for John Ratzenberger in this game finally since he is Pixar’s lucky charm. The shop rotations are kinda weird, but Fear is great so overall, not bad

4 Likes

When Hamm will be visible in game?
@Polaris

Should be later today!

16 Likes

Do you mean Hamm coming in?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney