February 2021 Sign-In Hero & Shop Refresh!

I didn’t know that. But that is a great point

Hamm is here 9cbb5d6ea3a7beacd7e7c72eb1487348

2 Likes

When is Slinky Dog and Baloo be replaced?:pensive:

1 Like

At least I got Angle to 5 stars

1 Like

Are those spoilers?

No, they are just suggestions. They are off-topic, anyways…

I also think so… No Pooh, Mulan or other hero chips in the shops that are of much use to me.

Uhhhh… Eeyore came out the same time that Pooh did and he’s being added to the shops in a couple of days. It’s not impossible for Pooh for appear in the shops.

He needs to be. There are tons of characters that need more availability to newer players and he is definitely one of them

4 Likes

I’d love to have easier access to Pooh chips. I love Winnie the Pooh as a series. I use Tigger quite often and Eeyore on occasion.

Put Pooh in the Heist shop and BAM! I’d spend as many of my 12,000 or so Heist chips as I could to max him out.

3 Likes

Angel has been in War Shop for a while now. So, I would expect her to be changed in shop rotations.

3 Likes

PIG FIRE IN THE HOLE!

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure every sign in hero has been 1 star…

Also is hamm viewable in game yet?

Yes, yes he is…

3 Likes

Hamm yes yes it is

Yzma, Hook, Hank & Dory…

5 Likes

I think his laser is gonna be nasty and cause a lot of hurt so as a damage role he probably will always earn it but when he pivots to the back he gives up his basic attack for a passive energy ramp to cause boardwide fatigue edit saps, starts buffing frontline and battlefield control, that seems like a different role to me.

I meant that they Gonzo/Aladdin stick around in your midline after their intro but the ladies return to start.

I really liked the idea of the pig belly flopping on moves that have the character shoot through player lineups, I think there should be some sort of interrupting counter for them but proximity Knock-back is not nuthin. Thought of some others: Hank&Dory, DMC, megabot, Bo often works her way back into range to trigger when he is in Remote Controller- uhm Force mode.

1 Like

Gonzo does not stick around your midline, more like your frontline…

It wasn’t me :neutral_face: How do I stop post hidden by the community?

Stop being off-topic

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney