Feedback on Future Heroes!

I would love to have more Phineas and ferb characters in the game

13 Likes

quote Kira:

“The main two primarily being Dumbo and Pinocchio as I think they are good candidates as well, especially for Support type roles.
Lady and the Tramp could fit in this category as well Supporter wise, though like Dumbo and Pinocchio they can be other type of roles as well depending on their skillset.

While I would love Sora from Kingdom Hearts in the game I know that’s unlikely to happen unless there are a collaboration.
Hoping we will eventually get Kingdom Hearts badges like Gravity Falls, but yeah we will see.”

Gotta say I agree! Dumbo and Pinocchio would be a great franchise to bring to the game. They bring nostalgia and have had live actions movies recently. Aside from that their kit could be very interesting and allows for some cool mechanics.

1 Like

Phineas and Ferb
Doofenshmirtz
Mowgli
Sheer Kahn
Bing Bong
Tarzan
The Fox and The Hound
Dumbo and The Mouse
Pluto
Dug
Bambi
101 Dalmatians
Lady and the Tramp
The Aristocats
Chicken Little
Pinocchio
The rest of the Pooh bear gang

This game will be good on characters to add for a quite awhile if they want

10 Likes

I’m sad to see The Black Cauldron isn’t listed here, but I’m probably in the minority

7 Likes

My number 1 preference is for Miraculous, I love this show.
That will be so awesome to get Ladybug, potentially Rena Rouge and Carapace as playable characters.
Purple Tigress would also be great to have.

But I am confused, as a non-Disney franchise created by ZagToons, I had assumed they could never be added to the game.
Not that I will object if they find a way to do so.

Maybe this will open the gate for Anastasia Romanov to be added?
Just as long as this does not cause an influx of Star Wars and Marvel characters, I would not enjoy that!

2 Likes

YES! Wonderful suggestion from a series already in the game! I like!

1 Like

Glad you agree Allaboutmagic7 :-).

Yeah, they have recently been revived in the public conscious, so they should be good options.

Though, definitely prefer the original animated versions, so I hope they vase their designs on those :-).

1 Like

I want more Encanto, Inside Out, Turning Red, Coco, and Soul characters.

2 Likes

I voted from the list but yourself and Samm know who I’m looking for … still I’ll do a short list recap. Taran/Elionwy from Black Cauldron . The Huntsman ( you could build an awesome hero from that template ) / the Dwarves ( yes Dopey ) from Snow White . Paul Bunyan/Babe . Brer Bear / Brer Rabbit ( be hilarious fun if they can be recalled from the bin ). And dats dat okay :wink:

4 Likes

Which character do you want next?

Upcoming Heroes 2023-2024
  • Bambi
  • Bing Bong
  • Mirabel
  • Kuzco
  • Phineas & Ferb
  • Dumbo
  • Miriam
  • Cruella de Vil
  • Héctor Rivera
  • Joe Gardner
  • Ember & Wade
  • Edna Mode
  • Luisa
  • Bruno
  • Isabela
  • Elizabeth Swann
  • Mowgli
  • Claude Frollo
  • Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
  • Piglet
  • Forky
  • Lotso
  • Clarabelle Cow
  • Lightning McQueen

0 voters

4 Likes

Voted for 4/5. I would really love to have the MCP from Tron added!!!

No you aren’t Xexyz :grin: and Samm very much knows it :rofl:

2 Likes

Which franchise would you choose?

Choose franchise
  • Inside Out
  • Luca
  • Soul
  • Bambi
  • Dumbo
  • Raya and the Last Dragon
  • American Dragon: Jake Long
  • Lilo & Stitch
  • Toy Story
  • Elemental
  • The Incredibles
  • Tangled
  • Aladdin
  • The Lion King
  • Mulan
  • Strange World
  • The Hunchback of Notre Dame
  • Phineas and Ferb
  • Monsters, Inc.
  • Big Hero 6
  • Zootopia
  • Moana
  • Hercules
  • The Muppets
  • DuckTales

0 voters

3 Likes

I’m hoping for Marshmallow if we get more Frozen heroes… would make for an awesome Blue team tank

2 Likes

Honestly, this list seems really weird to me. It combines both absolutely untouched franchises and those which are pretty worn out. I mean, we alredy have the best from AiW, BatB, SitS, Mulan, Frozen. Some just don’t seem to have much potential - both Fantasia and Brave have very few heroes to offer, even if seeing those would be a pleasure. The shows…I don’t know how much freedom Disney even has with those, there were so many talks about Gravity Falls before, and I guess the issue might apply to others as well. So, I guess I’ll go with less options, but still would be interesting to see how cards go. Even right now, I expected some franchises to have much higher or lower places.

3 Likes

Just dropping a couple of suggestions from franchises not given above; first is my most wanted hero for three years running:

And my current second choice:

12 Likes

What :open_mouth: Blasphemy @ Polaris … unless you can convince my master … ermmm … supervisor of this nonactivity :joy:

Bing Bong from Inside Out!

2 Likes

I hope GF wins so we can get and OP hero which is Bill

1 Like

I like the idea of these new characters.

One thought though… would we be able to see new heroes coming out besides in the prize wall? I do like the concept of it, but it seems like this game is just a big ol’ competitive loop. Prize wall once a month, same old contest (with boring rewards all the time), etc etc. I feel that there should be at least something more. Like the Genie says, " some punch, pizzazz, yahoo". If there was at least one change added, people would still care (that might just be me lol)

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney