Feedback on Future Heroes!

Hello everyone! Samm is out of the office so I’m here to create some chaos, um I mean, ask you an important question.

We are planning the heroes for 2024 and we want your input on which franchises you would most like to see in the game.

Please note, we can’t guarantee these franchises will appear, even if they win the votes, because we need to get approvals from Disney first. BUT we want to know what you’re interested in while we’re still planning.

Please vote for up to 5. Voting closes Monday 8AM CT.

• Encanto
  • Inspector Gadget
  • Amphibia
  • Gravity Falls
  • Miraculous Ladybug
  • Fantasia
  • The Owl House
  • Meet the Robinsons
  • Brave
  • Princess & the Frog
  • Alice in Wonderland
  • Beauty & The Beast
  • Frozen
  • Mulan
  • The Sword in the Stone
  • Turning Red
  • Coco

0 voters

46 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:I would love Encanto! I’m laughing LOL

Encanto would be… Mirabel, Dolores, Bruno and Antonio for me

Frozen, just hans

22 Likes

I’m intrigued to see Miraculous, but I think they’d fit right in to the game! I’m all for it.

From Frozen I’d love to see Bruni! Oaken, Hans, and basically any others would be great too. Can’t go wrong with Frozen lol

Encanto, of course, goes without saying.

And Beauty and the Beast has lots of choices as well, notably Mrs. Potts and Chip.

So those 4 get my votes!

22 Likes

Usually when somebody is “out of the office”, that is to say that they are on leave, off sick, or otherwise occupied temporarily - not that they are quitting!

10 Likes

Wait Miraculous Lady Bug is owned by Disney???

14 Likes

Gravity Falls absolutely gets my vote. The theme song has been my ringtone for several years. Such a fantastic show with great characters

28 Likes

Samm is just out for a few days. Everyone needs to take breaks!

16 Likes

Meet the robinsons was completely out of the blue but easily got picked for me

11 Likes

I love the Disney Channel Shows Miraculous And Gravity Falls

10 Likes

Does Miraculous really count? IDK about that one lol. But I would LOVE to see Amphibia and Owl House in there!! And Meet The Robinsons would be awesome too!! And I’m very surprised Gravity Falls is in this poll as well!! Very exciting stuff!!

e9972f6ed81775a9a98595acd8076514

23 Likes

I would also love to see the rest of the Winnie the Pooh gang (Piglet, Roo and Kanga, Owl, and Rabbit).

21 Likes

Wait wait wait, what? Did Disney buy the IP rights to inspector gadget, or was it someone else? Maybe the inspector gadget from the 90s movie?

14 Likes

I would rlly like to see a couple characters from franchises already featured in the game such as - Prince John (Robin Hood) Lady Tremaine (Cinderella) Shere Khan (Jungle Book) Caterpillar (Alice In Wonderland) Piglet (Winnie The Pooh) Owl (Winnie The Pooh) So hopefully we can see some of these characters sprinkled in between these new franchises being added

14 Likes

Miraculous Ladybug??? No please no🥲 what about older movies/shows like meet the Robinson (listed there) or cars for example. Maybe 101 Dalmatians??? Lady and the tramp???

7 Likes

How about Phineas and Ferb and Dr. Doofenshmirtz

34 Likes

Bing bong should be in

13 Likes

I would definitely love to have Inspector Gadget in this game. Especially if he gets to fly with his Go Go Gadget helicopter. For Owl House I want to have Luz and Amity for sure. With Amity having friendship campaigns with Luz and Peter Pan and Luz having friendship campaigns with Ian and Aladdin. But for three more Amphibia, Gravity Falls and Encanto.

11 Likes

Will we ever get king candy???

9 Likes

I would like/love to see all of this franchises listed on here and other franchises that are not listed on here in Disney Heroes Battle Mode :slightly_smiling_face::+1::heart::blue_heart:

7 Likes

Decent list, but there are a few I would like to suggest that wasn’t mentioned mentioned in the list :-).

The main two primarily being Dumbo and Pinocchio as I think they are good candidates as well, especially for Support type roles.
Lady and the Tramp could fit in this category as well Supporter wise, though like Dumbo and Pinocchio they can be other type of roles as well depending on their skillset.

Personally I think either Gladstone Grander or Gizmo Gearloose would be cool to add, but not a priory in my view as that’s to new movie/franchise representation.
PK’s alternative Duck Avenger would be cool, but yeah that would mainly be something the Donald Duck/Mickey Comic fans know of.

While I would love Sora from Kingdom Hearts in the game I know that’s unlikely to happen unless there are a collaboration.
Hoping we will eventually get Kingdom Hearts badges like Gravity Falls, but yeah we will see.

Out of all the characters mentioned here I think the one I am hoping for I think Dumbo that’s the most realistic one, so yeah hopefully he can eventually come to the game :-).

Hope you don’t mind me suggesting, like I gladly take Encanto characters or more Coco characters, just thought I mention some characters that are good candidates and some I personally like :-).

9 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney