Feedback on Future Heroes!

Stop with the Muppets… 9 is more than enough.

2 Likes

Ah, you right, we’ve had enough Muppets, up in this thing.
Maybe Hector, so Miguel won’t be alone…or Haley to Jake, or Ratigan to Basil, etc.

3 Likes

That, and other franchises that haven’t been in the game.

1 Like

I like the way you think @Mango_Island. Based on your post, PB needs to include more heroes from the matching wild card heroes’ franchises so that they’ll be included in Patch.

4 Likes

We’re getting a lot of characters from the Muppets. It must be tied with either Zootopia, or Toy Story.

1 Like

Actually Toy Story has the most and The Muppet’s is tied with Zootopia and The Incredibles

2 Likes

Just one more of each to tie with Toy Story but 9 would be the next highest limit.

1 Like

You don’t work at perblue

3 Likes

just a post they’re just starting to acquaint with. So, nvm

1 Like

Wish Inside Out could have 4 more additional characters coming. Possibly more would come within the sequel in theaters next year.

1 Like

Why did this get flagged? I didn’t even say anything rude all I said was that they don’t work for perblue.

4 Likes

Still they don’t work for perblue…

1 Like

Do we have the whole IP to choose from? Kit Cloudkicker from Talespin, Elemental, Agent OSO, Octanauts, Imagination Movers!

3 Likes

That was supposed to be the joke!

3 Likes

I would really like to see some characters from Amphibia, Gravity Falls, and The Owl House come to the game as well as probably some more Phineas and Ferb characters like Phineas and Ferb and Dr Doofenshmirtz to the game

4 Likes

I agree but let Perblue to choose witch Amphibia characters will appeared first

2 Likes

I hope Miraculous Ladybug gets their chance

5 Likes

Not everything in this game is about amphibia you know that right?

6 Likes

Oh my goodness, i just watched owlhouse so id love owl house to be in the game

1 Like

What about Amphibia

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney